25th Amendment talk...

Circumcision is genital mutilation. 100 + boys die each year in the US from the surgery.
Where's the outrage??????????????????????
How about a tad bit of intellectual honesty and consistency.
This is by far your worst take yet. Yes, even worse than your 1200 rounds per minute debacle in the Gun thread.

Well done.

Three big problems for Biden:

Average Americans purchasing power today vs. the day he took office
Immigration

And

He's now proven to be as a big of a crook as Trump...despite your objections it's painfully true

Can't agree with number three, but that's not a surprise.

This is by far your worst take yet. Yes, even worse than your 1200 rounds per minute debacle in the Gun thread.

Well done.
Is it not genital mutilation of a child? Does it not result in deaths?

Do you support that? I’m wanting to know what you consider extreme.
Do I support what? Give me a specific.

I support a parent's right to choose to have their infant son circumcized even though it is genital mutilation that can result in death. Do you?

Can't agree with number three, but that's not a surprise.
Trump & Biden committed the same crime.

The breathless defense of Biden only pertains to Biden’s actions after the fact.
And it is clearly true that Biden cooperated, and Trump did not.

But the initial crime was the same.

Cops don’t let people go simply because they confessed to the crime.

It’s not a good look for Biden or the DOJ. No matter how you spin it.

The breathless defense of Biden only pertains to Biden’s actions after the fact.

The other difference is it's quite clear Biden knew he couldn't take those files. I believe Trump thought he could. He was wrong. But the intent is very different

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Not a good week for Biden. His mental problems are getting worse with the world watching. A slip here and there is one thing. This is an extreme pattern emerging.

As distasteful as it may be to elevate Kamala to POTUS, should we move past that for the security and well being of the nation?

Is this the time for the Cabinet to start holding talks to invoke the 25th Amendment?

Hopefully he only has less than a year and we can hold on until then.

The other difference is it's quite clear Biden knew he couldn't take those files. I believe Trump thought he could. He was wrong. But the intent is very different
Eh, maybe. Hard to prove intent.

And I’m not inclined to give Trump the benefit of the doubt on it.
And I’m not in favor of excusing his actions after the fact, either.

But the underlying crime was and is the same.
The opposition leader got charged by the incumbent’s DOJ. The incumbent got a pass.

That’s banana republic stuff.

I think it's a bit more complicated than just "Biden cooperated Trump did not."

It's how responsive they were and the positions they took that is important to me.

Do I support what? Give me a specific.

I support a parent's right to choose to have their infant son circumcized even though it is genital mutilation that can result in death. Do you?
Do you support the removal of a child’s penis if the parents think their boy is actually a girl?

Is that too extreme or is that in line with what you support?

It's how responsive they were and the positions they took that is important to me.
So as a lawyer, what's most important to you is how they responded "after they were caught"... not the fact that he knew he was committing a crime before and during the act of taking the documents, and sharing them with a ghost writer!

I would really like to hear you present this argument in court.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Thanks.
I 100% believe it. I actually believe Trump is more mentally/emotionally unfit than Biden.
Lol. Not even close. Trump May be a chump, but he is by far higher functioning than Biden.

Do you support the removal of a child’s penis if the parents think their boy is actually a girl?

No

lol...... Only one party is being run by the extreme.......and it ain't the dems.
Swiiiing and a miss, but you can believe that if you would like. Bias can rationalize anything.

Yes. Biden, by all accounts, cooperated fully.

His response. His positions. His actions. His tone.
Those are all forms of cooperation.

Trump tossed the weapon, buried the body, and gave em the bird.

It is only their actions after the fact that sets them apart. The initial crime was the same.

Reactions: StarRaider

It seems a little extreme. We usually stop with just removing the tip. But there could certainly be circumstances where it may be appropriate.
What do you say to people who believe removing the tip, with risk of death, is to extreme?
So is it your stance that a parent can remove a little of the penis for no reason, but not all of the penis no matter the reasons?

Lol. Not even close. Trump May be a chump, but he is by far higher functioning than Biden.
Not emotionally. Not even close.
Trump has the emotional makeup of an adolescent girl. Far more dangerous than Biden's diminished mental capacity.

But as I've said for years - neither is qualified to be president - they both should face the 25th.

Yes. Biden, by all accounts, cooperated fully.

His response. His positions. His actions. His tone.
Those are all forms of cooperation.

Trump tossed the weapon, buried the body, and gave em the bird.

It is only their actions after the fact that sets them apart. The initial crime was the same.
I believe intent is key. Are you saying their intent was the same?

It seems a little extreme. We usually stop with just removing the tip. But there could certainly be circumstances where it may be appropriate.
What do you say to people who believe removing the tip, with risk of death, is to extreme?
So is it your stance that a parent can remove a little of the penis for no reason, but not all of the penis no matter the reasons?
A little off the top doesn’t render the organ useless. Complete removal is what I considered extreme.

Do you consider complete removal extreme?

A little off the top doesn’t render the organ useless. Complete removal is what I considered extreme.

Do you consider complete removal extreme?
So a little unnecessary mutilation with risk of death is okay?
But sure, it's extreme; but extreme measures may be warranted at times.

Biden's puppeteers have done a great job propagating this illusion for as long as they have, but people are finally seeing behind the curtain. What I really want to know is who is the head puppeteer? And how do they cover this up?

VN Store

Back