$3 Trillion Infrastructure and Jobs Plan Coming

If you can create money with a stroke of the pen, can you not wipe public debt with stroke of pen? Never understood The Fed Reserve owning debt anyways,

good thing we have the best and brightest at Transportation

Buttigieg: Biden plan will usher in a new transportation era

"But I'll add there are some things that need to be reduced ... sometimes roads need to go on a diet."

"The design choices we make, how fast cars move, whether there's bike lanes and sidewalks ... green space even, all of this is part of that view," Buttigieg said. "Sometimes we do need to add a road or widen one. Just as often, I think we need to subtract."

Reactions: Tnslim1 and AM64
good thing we have the best and brightest at Transportation

Buttigieg: Biden plan will usher in a new transportation era

"But I'll add there are some things that need to be reduced ... sometimes roads need to go on a diet."

"The design choices we make, how fast cars move, whether there's bike lanes and sidewalks ... green space even, all of this is part of that view," Buttigieg said. "Sometimes we do need to add a road or widen one. Just as often, I think we need to subtract."

I would support building more high speed rail around the country but I’m sure they’ll screw that up.

I'm already on the teet, but I want hog or ravindave to take me under their wing and show how real money is made!
Well my wife just told me I can’t buy a Bentley so I guess I ain’t makin‘ real money.

Reactions: AM64
If you can create money from thin air, why is there a need for a "jobs" plan. Who needs jobs?
Why not propose at $10T plan to pay everyone two $1400 stimmy checks a month? China will buy the debt right?

Also I never liked paying my mortgage or utilities so if we could make those free that would be great.

Reactions: AM64 and allvol123
Why not propose at $10T plan to pay everyone two $1400 stimmy checks a month? China will buy the debt right?

Also I never liked paying my mortgage or utilities so if we could make those free that would be great.

I know it. Uselesslawyer is so amazed at this plan. But why? Why stop at 3? Why not 100 trillion?

I dont think uselesslawyer or Pedo Joe understand inflation. These handouts will not change anyone's status. I correct myself, many people are going to end up in much worse situations

I pretty much want to vomit. Future generations are F****d beyond hope. And SS trust fund schedules to run out around 2034. I mean, what else do you do other than laugh at the insanity.

F629B576-C35B-4465-B41D-9DC1FC3D3C43.gif

Reactions: AM64
Oh look Trump supporters caring about the debt/deficit again. You should have told Trump to F off too. But you did not.
I pretty much rail on any spending. Especially when we ship trillions to other countries every year. The federal government is a drunken ho with daddy’s credit card, it doesn’t matter who’s in charge. They are the permanent money pit d or r.

Congrats you get to try and pay it back. I’m gonna say F it in a couple of years and go on the gubmint teat too. Thanks in advance for my benefits.

The irony of this is that the kids who voted for Joe will be the ones paying for the lunacy, and I honestly hope they connect the dots as they struggle to make ends meet later in life. A clear case of be careful what you wish for.

Reactions: allvol123

VN Store

Back