$3 Trillion Infrastructure and Jobs Plan Coming

Half this bill is gonna become Byrd droppings once it hits the Byrd bath.

I'd say 3 trillion is pretty damn cheap for all that if he can pull it off, being that Trump jumped the national debt by more than 8 trillion and did exactly nothing.

Reactions: TN Ribs
I doubt anyone on here would be upset if every single penny was going to actual roads and infrastructure with no graft or bloated contracts or kick backs.

The issue is we all know that 70 percent is going to slush fund crap.

You can't bitch about 3 trillion, if it does all that, if you were more than anxious to jack it by more than 8 trillion when bankrupt don was in office 💁

I doubt anyone on here would be upset if every single penny was going to actual roads and infrastructure with no graft or bloated contracts or kick backs.

The issue is we all know that 70 percent is going to slush fund crap.
fair point and an honest one.

Reactions: NEO
I'm surprised no one has yet claimed that the bridge collapse was staged by the administration or some pedophiles. Haven't heard much about that one lately.

He also got his paycheck every month donated to National Parks etc. Joe takes money from China, so what’s your point?
LOL. Trump spent 4 years committing emoluments clause violations. He spent 1/3rd of his presidency at his resort properties which forced Secret Service agents to stay there as well, at tax payer expense, of course. Trump also tried to steer the G 7 Summit to his Doral golf resort in south Florida, while absurdly claiming that there weren't any other suitable venues in the United States. So what's YOUR point?

LOL. Trump spent 4 years committing emoluments clause violations. He spent 1/3rd of his presidency at his resort properties which forced Secret Service agents to stay there as well, at tax payer expense, of course. Trump also tried to steer the G 7 Summit to his Doral golf resort in south Florida, while absurdly claiming that there weren't any other suitable venues in the United States. So what's YOUR point?
Dementia

VN Store

Back