4-20 de facto Pot observance day

McDad

I can't brain today; I has the dumb.
I am not a smoker. Have never even tried it. Thought we might like to have a discussion about this country's ridiculous marijuana laws. It is inevitable pot will be legalized or decriminalized in every state eventually. There are a lot of people in jail for growing, selling, and using and more will be added until every state succumbs to the push. It's a waste of government resources to get in the way of a relatively safe drug.

We know that Prohibition was stupid and was a factor in creating organized crime as we know it. We also know that the WOD is very necessary for the children and we have to fight the gangs that the WOD creates. If the WOD was repealed, we wouldn’t be able to fight the gangs created by the WOD.

Reactions: McDad
Additionally, I feel like I am one of about 37 people in the country who has never tried the devil's lettuce.

Any other nerds in the house???

Reactions: Tastylicks
We know that Prohibition was stupid and was a factor in creating organized crime as we know it. We also know that the WOD is very necessary for the children and we have to fight the gangs that the WOD creates. If the WOD was repealed, we wouldn’t be able to fight the gangs created by the WOD.
Pot of only one aspect of the WOD, in my opinion it should be legalized for personal use and for medical use.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and McDad
Additionally, I feel like I am one of about 37 people in the country who has never tried the devil's lettuce.

If you smoke the Devil's lettuce, you will randomly die in a horrific car accident the next day and we all will mourn you. At least that is the crap that was peddled to me in junior high.

Pot of only one aspect of the WOD, in my opinion it should be legalized for personal use and for medical use.
Aren't you concerned about the massive spike in over doses coming into the hospital ED?

I am not a smoker. Have never even tried it. Thought we might like to have a discussion about this country's ridiculous marijuana laws. It is inevitable pot will be legalized or decriminalized in every state eventually. There are a lot of people in jail for growing, selling, and using and more will be added until every state succumbs to the push. It's a waste of government resources to get in the way of a relatively safe drug.
Tried it as a teen. Made me paranoid, I solved all the worlds problems and forgot to write it all down, ate a large bag of Doritos and slept the day away.
I decided this was not the best course in life.

...Oh, and in before all you tax-phobic, small government Rs (oxymoron) chime in to say legalize it and tax it; why would you advocate for the very thing you claim to be against?

Reactions: midnight orange

Here. Smoking in general has always freaked me out.

Although I was told I did eat an edible one time at a party. Didnt really notice much of anything, so I am not sure I actually did.

I dont buy that they wouldnt be able to combat gangs without the WoD.

VN Store

Back