4-20 de facto Pot observance day

thats absurd. anyone who's smoked mariijuana knows it gives you a "decline in productivity." that's literally the point of using it. To relax and kick back.

OK, but if you smoke it during relaxation time, then what's the problem? You're arguing a different idea that you will be less productive while you are high, which is actually debatable. If you are doing something analytical, then it probably hurts productivity. If you are doing something artistic, would it help or hurt? If you are doing something mindless, would it help, or hurt? They used to smoke out the slaves in the West Indies because they thought they worked harder in the fields when they were high.

OK, but if you smoke it during relaxation time, then what's the problem? You're arguing a different idea that you will be less productive while you are high, which is actually debatable. If you are doing something analytical, then it probably hurts productivity. If you are doing something artistic, would it help or hurt? If you are doing something mindless, would it help, or hurt? They used to smoke out the slaves in the West Indies because they thought they worked harder in the fields when they were high.

In my experience it made me lazy and stupid. I think that's the case for a lot of people but when you are using, certainly you dont think you are lazy or stupid haha

and yes I read your initial post wrong, I apologize.

In my experience it made me lazy and stupid. I think that's the case for a lot of people but when you are using, certainly you dont think you are lazy or stupid haha

and yes I read your initial post wrong, I apologize.

Right, but I'm citing a study I once read and you're using anecdotal evidence to support my post as "absurd"

VN Store

Back