40% of San Francisco residents plan to leave due to quality of life

SoCal Gas Warns Consumers: Massive Gas Bill Increases Coming

Natural-Gas-Stove-640x480.jpg

SoCal Gas, which supplies natural gas throughout Southern California, warned consumers this weekend that their next bills will be unusually large, blaming what it calls unusually cold winter weather across the nation.

SoCal Gas Warns Consumers: Massive Gas Bill Increases Coming

Shocking moment homeless woman gives birth on sidewalk in broad daylight in San Francisco's Notorious Tenderloin District

• A shocking video of a woman giving birth on a San Francisco sidewalk has emerged
A graphic video has emerged of a homeless giving birth on a San Francisco sidewalk in broad daylight as passersby try to help her.

The incident, which is understood to have happened late last week, occurred on Geary Street in San Francisco, right next to Union Square, in the city's Tenderloin District, which is infamously overrun by drug-addicted homeless people.

In the video, the woman is seen lying on her side with her pants pulled down, attempting to cradle the newborn.

Shocking moment a woman gives birth on the San Francisco sidewalk in broad daylight | Daily Mail Online

The latest is.. the Californians are wanting to move back because they do not like Tennesseeans.. lol which confirms my theory that they did zero research prior to moving here, and were mostly just moving here because of cheaper housing and lower taxes.. don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

The latest is.. the Californians are wanting to move back because they do not like Tennesseeans.. lol which confirms my theory that they did zero research prior to moving here, and were mostly just moving here because of cheaper housing and lower taxes.. don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya
They're just miffed because Tennesseans treat petulant children that screech and hem and haw like babies in the statehouse exactly how they ought to be treated.

In California everyone gets away with acting like a grown child. Not so much in the real world.

They're just miffed because Tennesseans treat petulant children that screech and hem and haw like babies in the statehouse exactly how they ought to be treated.

In California everyone gets away with acting like a grown child. Not so much in the real world.
I think most of them moved here to be cheap, but in the meantime, made all of the prices go up here with their housing bidding wars 😂.. we had neighbors from Chicago and Baltimore who seemed really miffed when we didn’t kiss their butts and treat them like royalty 😂.. I think the Uhaul trucks maybe headed in another direction now lol

I think most of them moved here to be cheap, but in the meantime, made all of the prices go up here with their housing bidding wars 😂.. we had neighbors from Chicago and Baltimore who seemed really miffed when we didn’t kiss their butts and treat them like royalty 😂.. I think the Uhaul trucks maybe headed in another direction now lol
If this isn't the encapsulation of so many of the people I've met here in DC...

As long as I've lived in Tennessee, I have seen waves of people move here from liberal states. It started with retired hubcap installers from Michigan and Ohio and over the years has drifted into people from the west coast and former New Yorkers from Florida that couldn't take the heat and "half backed".

Reactions: LadyVolette
As long as I've lived in Tennessee, I have seen waves of people move here from liberal states. It started with retired hubcap installers from Michigan and Ohio and over the years has drifted into people from the west coast and former New Yorkers from Florida that couldn't take the heat and "half backed".
I think some people are startled when they realize that they landed in the Bible belt lol.. where did you think you moved? 😂 It’s hilarious.. I honestly some people never studied history in school or have ever looked at maps 😂.. I think a lot of displaced New Yorkers end up in Hilton Head for some reason 😂.. I used to think ‘hey that would be a great place to retire one day’.. uh nope.. everyone there is from Ohio or New York

Reactions: BreatheUT
Alaska's homeless population could be offered one-way ticket to LOS ANGELES under plan to send them to because of shortage of shelters

An Alaskan mayor is seeking support for a scheme that would see homeless people flown to warmer climates as deaths from exposure reach all-time highs.

Last year, eight people - a record for the city - tragically lost their lives from exposure. The closure of a large arena this year, which had served as a makeshift city shelter, is expected to exacerbate the crisis as temperatures dip below zero.

73793947-12337807-image-a-2_1690795905354.jpg

Alaska's homeless population could be offered one-way ticket to LOS ANGELES under plan to send them to because of shortage of shelters | Daily Mail Online

Please be true...

Can San Francisco Save Itself From the Doom Loop?

Urban doom loops start with a triggering event tied to a core industry, like when manufacturing jobs started to leave Detroit in the 1970s. Tax revenue falls, services suffer, businesses close and disorder moves in. Residents leave, commuters and shoppers stay away and the cycle is self-reinforcing.

Economists vary in their opinions of how likely a doom loop is for downtown San Francisco and when it could start, but most agree serious changes are needed to restore the neighborhood’s health.

“San Francisco is one of the cities I’d worry about the most,” said Arpit Gupta, an associate professor at New York University’s Stern School of Business who has studied urban doom loops. “The triggering effects are there.”

Can San Francisco Save Itself From the Doom Loop?

Urban doom loops start with a triggering event tied to a core industry, like when manufacturing jobs started to leave Detroit in the 1970s. Tax revenue falls, services suffer, businesses close and disorder moves in. Residents leave, commuters and shoppers stay away and the cycle is self-reinforcing.

Economists vary in their opinions of how likely a doom loop is for downtown San Francisco and when it could start, but most agree serious changes are needed to restore the neighborhood’s health.

“San Francisco is one of the cities I’d worry about the most,” said Arpit Gupta, an associate professor at New York University’s Stern School of Business who has studied urban doom loops. “The triggering effects are there.”
San Franshitsco is circling the bowl

Reactions: LadyVolette

VN Store

Back