40% of San Francisco residents plan to leave due to quality of life

Yes. Lakefront. Totally overpriced.

They are pretty and I could see 700k to 800k in this current climate but 1.76? Whatever.

That's absurd for a lakefront condo without a dock. 1.76 mil for a view of Nashville Pike a subdivision, nursing home and a sliver of lake? Crazy.

@hog88

Wife and I were looking for a potential home where my parents could live with us and everyone could be on the same floor. My mom said condo and I thought yeah with the kids leaving soon a condo might work, so my wife had her realtor friend look for 3 bedroom condos so I could start planning potentially.

Sent over a nice 3 bedroom 2.5 bath condo by fox land that is 2,862 sq feet for us to schedule a walk through. It was pretty and I was like this could be an option and still big enough to give us all some room.

How much?

$1,760,000 f’n million. My wife called her back to see if it’s a typo, like maybe by a million, and she said no but it’s already sold to an out of state buyer who paid cash.

Our kids are literally screwed. I have went beyond shock to just being pissed and wanting it to stop. But forecast says we go up another 15 to 20 percent this year.

Abs just like u said? You sell and take all that equity u now have and where in the hell do you go to? You are just going right back in bidding against stupid Californians.
Phoenix, where I live, has lead the Case-Shiller index for 31 consecutive months. Home prices increased 32% here last year and that shows no signs of abaiting. Your comment about stupid Californians is spot-on.

Reactions: AM64 and NEO
A lot of the great migration came from conservative/republican voters moving from blue states to red ones. (Thanks Covid and the democrat response)

Liberals have been flocking to cities for a long time now. Seems like some conservatives are doing the same thing just with different cities.

But the proof will come this year with the midterms. If red states get redder and blue states get bluer we’ll know that assessment was accurate.

A lot of the great migration came from conservative/republican voters moving from blue states to red ones. (Thanks Covid and the democrat response)

Liberals have been flocking to cities for a long time now. Seems like some conservatives are doing the same thing just with different cities.

But the proof will come this year with the midterms. If red states get redder and blue states get bluer we’ll know that assessment was accurate.

I talked to a guy out here in Colorado that said the biggest influx in the state in the last few years was from Texas.

It does make me wonder if the Cali folks used Texas as a temp stop before heading north.

Reactions: Elhanan and AM64
I talked to a guy out here in Colorado that said the biggest influx in the state in the last few years was from Texas.

It does make me wonder if the Cali folks used Texas as a temp stop before heading north.
The trail of destruction should be obvious, just look for backyards protected by concrete block walls.

Reactions: AM64

I'd like to send a horde of Californians that have settled in Phoenix northward to Colorado.

...another interesting point about real estate. While the Phoenix area lead the nation in appreciation of housing prices last year with a 32% increase, it's increasing even more than that at the upper end. For example, I know someone that purchased a house in Scottsdale for about $1.35 million 19 months ago. That house is now valued at $2.35 million 19 months later. This is due to the idiot Californians.

Reactions: VolStrom and AM64
Top-paid LA lifeguards earned up to HALF A MILLION dollars in Taxpayer money last year through clever use of overtime and benefits

• A study from OpenTheBooks.com found that 98 lifeguards in Los Angeles earned at least $ 200,000 including benefits last year
  • Another 20 made between $300,000 and $510,283, while 37 made between $50,000 and $247,000 in just overtime pay
  • The second-highest paid lifeguard, Fernando Boiteux, meanwhile, earned $463,512 last year - up nearly 18% from the year before
  • Their salaries are more than 15 times the average lifeguard salary of $30,932
Lifeguards in Los Angles County earned up to half a million dollars in taxpayer money last year as they raked in overtime and benefits.

Top-paid LA lifeguards earned up to HALF A MILLION dollars in taxpayer money last year | Daily Mail Online

San Francisco Children walk past open-air Drug Den on way home from school, shocking video shows: report

San Francisco logged 650 drug Overdose Deaths in 2021

San Francisco children were recorded on video having to walk past what appeared to be one of the city’s open-air drug dens on their way home from school.

GettyImages-1236267348.jpg

Homeless people are seen on streets of the Tenderloin District in San Francisco, California, on Oct. 30, 2021. -File (Photo by Tayfun Coskun/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images)

San Francisco children walk past open-air drug den on way home from school, shocking video shows: report

San Francisco Children walk past open-air Drug Den on way home from school, shocking video shows: report

San Francisco logged 650 drug Overdose Deaths in 2021

San Francisco children were recorded on video having to walk past what appeared to be one of the city’s open-air drug dens on their way home from school.

GettyImages-1236267348.jpg

Homeless people are seen on streets of the Tenderloin District in San Francisco, California, on Oct. 30, 2021. -File (Photo by Tayfun Coskun/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images)

San Francisco children walk past open-air drug den on way home from school, shocking video shows: report
How many murders by firearms?

California armed gunman on Parole and Wearing Ankle Monitor Robs Boost Mobile store in broad daylight: Police

The suspect was on parole for a robbery and was wearing an ankle monitor at the time he allegedly robbed the Boost Mobile store in Culver City, California

A Boost Mobile store near Los Angeles was robbed by a gunman on parole in broad daylight over the weekend in an incident captured on security video.

California armed gunman on parole and wearing ankle monitor robs Boost Mobile store in broad daylight: Police

NASCAR star Bobby East, 37, is Stabbed To Death at California gas station as he filled up his car: Cops Hunt Homeless Man, 27, on PAROLE for the Murder

NASCAR star Bobby East, 37, died after being stabbed at a California gas station.

Police are looking for Trent William Millsap, 27, who allegedly stabbed the three-time US Auto Club (USAC) champ in the chest while he was fueling up in Westminster on Wednesday.

60342005-11020379-NASCAR_star_Bobby_East_37_above_died_after_being_stabbed_at_a_Ca-a-76_1657986383359.jpg

NASCAR star Bobby East, 37, (above) died after being stabbed at a California gas station

60342113-11020379-Trent_William_Millsap_27-a-74_1657986383356.jpg

Police are looking for Trent William Millsap, 27, who allegedly stabbed East and another man at a gas station in Westminster, California on Wednesday

Police said Millsap, a transient who frequents the area, is also accused of stabbing another man at the 76 gas station before allegedly attacking East.

Officials said Millsap, who has distinct tattoos all over his body, should be considered armed and dangerous. The homeless man also has an outstanding parole warrant.

NASCAR icon Bobby East, 37, is MURDERED in California | Daily Mail Online

BUILD THE WALL!

Around San Fransisco - then force them to stay in the defecation that they have created. Dont let a single one escape to poison a better place.
It's too late, I already have several west coasters living within 10 houses of me. They are oddly standoffish and what I would call "cold" when I've tried to interact with them. I suppose the idea of being friendly to a neighbor is a foreign concept.

Case of SF Mayor's BROTHER Seeking Early Release from 44-Year Prison Sentence rescheduled

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The brother of San Francisco Mayor London Breed appeared in court on Monday asking that his 44-year sentence for murder, robbery and carjacking be reduced.

Marc Zilversmit, Napoleon Brown's Attorney says Brown's sentence should be reduced because a 2019 law changed the definition of murder.

Court records show, after Robbing the Johnny Rocket's in the Marina District in June of 2000, Brown's getaway car stopped on the Golden Gate, and he pushed out the driver, who was killed by a drunk driver heading the opposite direction.

Case of SF mayor's brother seeking early release from 44-year prison sentence rescheduled

NASCAR star Bobby East, 37, is Stabbed To Death at California gas station as he filled up his car: Cops Hunt Homeless Man, 27, on PAROLE for the Murder

NASCAR star Bobby East, 37, died after being stabbed at a California gas station.

Police are looking for Trent William Millsap, 27, who allegedly stabbed the three-time US Auto Club (USAC) champ in the chest while he was fueling up in Westminster on Wednesday.

60342005-11020379-NASCAR_star_Bobby_East_37_above_died_after_being_stabbed_at_a_Ca-a-76_1657986383359.jpg

NASCAR star Bobby East, 37, (above) died after being stabbed at a California gas station

60342113-11020379-Trent_William_Millsap_27-a-74_1657986383356.jpg

Police are looking for Trent William Millsap, 27, who allegedly stabbed East and another man at a gas station in Westminster, California on Wednesday

Police said Millsap, a transient who frequents the area, is also accused of stabbing another man at the 76 gas station before allegedly attacking East.

Officials said Millsap, who has distinct tattoos all over his body, should be considered armed and dangerous. The homeless man also has an outstanding parole warrant.

NASCAR icon Bobby East, 37, is MURDERED in California | Daily Mail Online

Bobby East murder: California Police Shoot, Kill suspect wanted in former NASCAR driver's death

California SWAT police shot and killed a suspect wanted in the Wednesday murder of former NASCAR driver Bobby East.

The West County SWAT Team "responded to serve a search/arrest warrant for the suspect" identified as Trent William Millsap, who was in an apartment on the 3300 block of Lincoln Avenue in Anaheim, according to the Westminster Police Department.

"During the service of the search warrant, an officer involved shooting took place," the police department said Friday. "No officers were injured; however, a police K-9 sustained a single gunshot wound that was not life threatening. The Westminster Police Department, along with members of the Orange County District Attorney’s office are currently investigating the shooting."

Bobby East murder: California police shoot, kill suspect wanted in former NASCAR driver's death

Last edited:
San Francisco charity leader is Brutally Beaten by Two Homeless Men wielding a PLANK after asking them to move off doorstep of community center

A prominent community leader who runs a nonprofit service in San Francisco has been brutally attacked by two homeless men wielding a wooden plank.

James Spingola, the executive director of the Ella Hill Hutch Community Center, was assaulted on Friday morning after he asked the men to move away from the entrance to the nonprofit, which was hosting children's activities.

Spingola, also known affectionately as Uncle Stank, is a well-known figure in the historically black Western Addition neighborhood that the non-profit center serves, and the attack drew immediate outrage in the community.

Rev. Amos Brown, president of the San Francisco NAACP and pastor of Third Baptist Church, called on the city to finally deal with soaring homelessness and crack down on those who refuse the plethora of available services and shelters.

60349967-11020965-image-a-4_1658012193027.jpg

James Spingola, the executive director of the Ella Hill Hutch Community Center in San Francisco, was assaulted on Friday morning by homeless men wielding a plank

San Francisco charity leader is brutally beaten by two homeless men wielding a wooden plank | Daily Mail Online

Report: Flight of Wealthy from SF Hurting Economy, 6.3% Population Drop Largest in U.S

People have been fleeing California in their thousands since the start of the pandemic and the draconian lockdowns that followed. Now it has been revealed the population loss was the greatest in the country and a lot of those people leaving are the ones making the most money.

From 2019 and 2020 the number of people listed on tax returns fell by 39,202 and those made an average of $138,000 a year

The average income of people who moved out of San Francisco surged during the early part of the pandemic, as more wealthy, white collar workers, many of whom could work remotely, left the city.

Wealthier People Fleeing SF, 6.3% Population Drop Biggest in U.S.

Report: Flight of Wealthy from SF Hurting Economy, 6.3% Population Drop Largest in U.S

People have been fleeing California in their thousands since the start of the pandemic and the draconian lockdowns that followed. Now it has been revealed the population loss was the greatest in the country and a lot of those people leaving are the ones making the most money.

From 2019 and 2020 the number of people listed on tax returns fell by 39,202 and those made an average of $138,000 a year

The average income of people who moved out of San Francisco surged during the early part of the pandemic, as more wealthy, white collar workers, many of whom could work remotely, left the city.

Wealthier People Fleeing SF, 6.3% Population Drop Biggest in U.S.

This lax lawlessness is going to kill the Dems in national elections. I just cannot wrap my head around it why people inbound local districts in these cities continue to accept this..other than...

VN Store

Back