*****5-star QB Faizon Brandon commits to Tennessee*****

My university did not have a football team, and I adopted the VOLS after buying a vacation cabin in Sevierville in 2019.
God smiled on me in 2022. My wife and I went to the Ball State game, and by half time I was having so much fun I put in a request for season seats. Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call the next morning asking if I was interested in home side seats, in the shade, at the 20 yard line!
As a California resident I was hesitant, until the lady said “You can sell Alabama and Florida and pay for the season.”
I pulled trigger, and wow! What a ride! Looks like CJH is really building something special. This commitment sends a message that UT is going to be a force for many years to come

My university did not have a football team, and I adopted the VOLS after buying a vacation cabin in Sevierville in 2019.
God smiled on me in 2022. My wife and I went to the Ball State game, and by half time I was having so much fun I put in a request for season seats. Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call the next morning asking if I was interested in home side seats, in the shade, at the 20 yard line!
As a California resident I was hesitant, until the lady said “You can sell Alabama and Florida and pay for the season.”
I pulled trigger, and wow! What a ride! Looks like CJH is really building something special. This commitment sends a message that UT is going to be a force for many years to come
What’s your field of practice doc?

You beat me to it, Freak.

Wow, what an incredible get. If there was any lingering doubt that we are back as an elite program, this pretty much settles it. Kids clearly want to play for CJH in this system and see how it can take them to another level. This creates a dilemma of the best kind - too much talent at QB.
I think Heupel has a good plan in place for each QB to be developed properly, get their share of playing time and then head to the pros while we reload to do it again.

Hope everything goes to plan, I see no reason to be skeptical.

Hmmmm. ........ So in the short CJH era we have pulled 2 5* and one strong 4 * QB's? Seems the future is bright!!! Where's my shades? Stocking the cabinets, stay tuned.

GBO

Reactions: chuckiepoo
…this made me tingle in my hinder regions…

Tennessee has done particularly well at recruiting the QB and edge position in the Heupel era.
It doesnt hurt when those positions along with OT are tops among NIL money, but ya still gonna close the deal, and CJH and staff are getting their share. Just a matter of time until we are the last team standing. GO VOLS!

Hmmmm. ........ So in the short CJH era we have pulled 2 5* and one strong 4 * QB's? Seems the future is bright!!! Where's my shades? Stocking the cabinets, stay tuned.

GBO
Have you heard Tegano tell the story about his Hooker conversation with Frank Beamer in a luxury suite. Cost Fuentes his job. Good stuff. Need to look it up on YouTube. Pretty sure it was with Hyams.

Great news! One player won't bring a championship, but he will generate a ton of interest from other guys who will help to bring it. I expect great things more from this staff.
Huge gravitas earned right here ☝️

“You can sell Alabama and Florida…” but you won’t!

VN Store

Back