*****5-star QB Faizon Brandon commits to Tennessee*****

I don’t remember us ever having a run of QBs like this. Amazing run by us in recruiting front. Could see a run of 3 NFL QBs drafted in next 5 years from us and talk every year of Heisman.
And QBs are the center of the class when it comes to recruiting. We saw some of that with Nico. A great QB with leadership skills can elevate the entire class as people want to come and play alongside him.

So...Faizon or George MacIntyre? Which one eventually transfers out (because you know one will)?
George should be in his 2nd year as a starter when Faizon is a true freshman. So he should spend a yr as QB2 before he takes over. I would think Jake is probably your transfer candidate. I'm sure the 5 stars are making enough money to wait their turn.

You beat me to it, Freak.

Wow, what an incredible get. If there was any lingering doubt that we are back as an elite program, this pretty much settles it. Kids clearly want to play for CJH in this system and see how it can take them to another level. This creates a dilemma of the best kind - too much talent at QB.
Don't worry, they won't all stay.

So...Faizon or George MacIntyre? Which one eventually transfers out (because you know one will)?

Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

If you a great QB, WR and DE you can fill the rest.
Come on ‘Duke. Preview that isht before posting. 🍻

Contenders are doing more than just “filling” the rest. Contenders got hangstry cats laying in wait for the next injury, their shot.

VN Store

Back