*****5-star QB Faizon Brandon commits to Tennessee*****

You beat me to it, Freak.

Wow, what an incredible get. If there was any lingering doubt that we are back as an elite program, this pretty much settles it. Kids clearly want to play for CJH in this system and see how it can take them to another level. This creates a dilemma of the best kind - too much talent at QB.
Yeah, one of them will be in the portal unfortunately

Have you heard Tegano tell the story about his Hooker conversation with Frank Beamer in a luxury suite. Cost Fuentes his job. Good stuff. Need to look it up on YouTube. Pretty sure it was with Hyams.
Thanks for mentioning this. Looked it up:

It is in the last 1-2 minutes of the interview. Baseball fans will like the earlier stories about Vitello too.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I don’t remember us ever having a run of QBs like this. Amazing run by us in recruiting front. Could see a run of 3 NFL QBs drafted in next 5 years from us and talk every year of Heisman.
…be still my heart 🧡!!!

Reactions: WillisWG
…don’t let the Vols git hawt…

I hate that Ole Miss used that before us…dammit.

Yeah, one of them will be in the portal unfortunately
Sure, we will likely lose at least one of the Merk/Mac/Faizon trio to the portal at some point, but the upshot is that whoever is left will have to have been really, really good to chase the other guy off. Or who knows, maybe they all end up being willing to wait for their time in the sun, start for a season or two then off to the NFL. Joe did.

QBs are eager to play for Heupel. Up until this point of his career, he has been able to coach top 10 offenses with 3* QB recruits. Now he is having top 4 and 5* guys line up just for an opportunity to play for him. He is bound to strike gold with a few of these players. And before you know it, Tennessee will be a well oiled machine.

My university did not have a football team, and I adopted the VOLS after buying a vacation cabin in Sevierville in 2019.
God smiled on me in 2022. My wife and I went to the Ball State game, and by half time I was having so much fun I put in a request for season seats. Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call the next morning asking if I was interested in home side seats, in the shade, at the 20 yard line!
As a California resident I was hesitant, until the lady said “You can sell Alabama and Florida and pay for the season.
I pulled trigger, and wow! What a ride! Looks like CJH is really building something special. This commitment sends a message that UT is going to be a force for many years to come
You can't make this up. Laws on the books to make scalping tickets illegal. Then the school itself trains the sales staff to use the above as a sales close to sell tickets! 😂 What a clown world we live in. 🤦

You know he committed to Tennessee, because he still shows up on 247 as the #1 player, but has dropped to 4 stars. The #3 player is Ohio State's only commit, and they rank higher than we do.

Not a very brave statement. Kindla the opposite of brave, actually. Keep ya head up and know they will stay to learn from the best!
To be honest, between Merk, Mac and Faizon, the likelihood of all three staying till graduation in today’s environment is probably pretty low. It’s just the new norm in today’s collegiate sports environment. It’s not something to really fear the way this staff is recruiting. It’s largely expected.

VN Store

Back