61% of Americans paid no federal income taxes in 2020

It never will. It requires bloodshed to forcibly take back acquiesced power. We do not have the conviction as a country to do what must be done.
That’s the damn truth. We don’t have the balls. This country needs a hard reset and we lack the collective guts to make it happen

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
I'm not sure why @TNVOLNAVY is bothered by this. When it was reported that certain political figures beloved by the right paid little to no taxes it was cheered as an appropriate use of the system to keep the government from taking money.

I'm not sure why @TNVOLNAVY is bothered by this. When it was reported that certain political figures beloved by the right paid little to no taxes it was cheered as an appropriate use of the system to keep the government from taking money.
It wasn't an appropriate use? How so?

It was an appropriate use if it was legal. So why should anybody care who is or isn't paying taxes as long as they're operating within the tax code?
We found common ground. There is so much penis envy in this country that these kind of one offs will always generate the CNN 'but he ain't paying his fair share' ******** that the proletariat eat up.

Reactions: clarksvol00
Meanwhile, Knoxville taxpayers are about to be forced to pay $75 million for a MINOR LEAGUE baseball stadium. Who even gives a **** about MAJOR League Baseball? But Knoxville households will soon be kicking in an average of $2,000/each. BTW, there is already a fine baseball stadium just east of Knoxville.

We found common ground. There is so much penis envy in this country that these kind of one offs will always generate the CNN 'but he ain't paying his fair share' ******** that the proletariat eat up.

I'm not the raging liberal some might think I am, but if OP is going to whine about people not paying taxes, whine about everybody that's not paying taxes. I'm in the group that isn't rich enough or poor enough to avoid paying taxes. Maybe one day I'll fall on the right side of that spectrum.

That’s the damn truth. We don’t have the balls. This country needs a hard reset and we lack the collective guts to make it happen
That would require scrapping several gov agencies that are useless, reset and abolition of so many laws on the books, doing away with a contrived mindset of entitlement, going back to common law courts, eliminating the fed and the IRS, slapping politicians straight in the face and saying no more because we actually gave them their power and they have heartily abused it.
We would have to reset to 1776. The populace would lose their collective minds.

VN Store

Back