A&m coaching search

From D1 Baseball's Kendall Rogers....

"The most prominent name to be courted for this job was none other than Tennessee’s Tony Vitello. Vitello has done an unbelievable job with the Volunteers, and the Aggies had to shoot their shot for Vitello given their warchest of money. Vitello also has at least a few A&M ties from a family standpoint. However, Vitello was always going to be a difficult pull for the Aggies, and give him credit for staying loyal to a school and program that has given him the keys to the castle. My expectation at this point is that Tony Vitello will end his career in Knoxville, Tenn."

"The most prominent name to be courted for this job was none other than Tennessee’s Tony Vitello. Vitello has done an unbelievable job with the Volunteers, and the Aggies had to shoot their shot for Vitello given their warchest of money. Vitello also has at least a few A&M ties from a family standpoint. However, Vitello was always going to be a difficult pull for the Aggies, and give him credit for staying loyal to a school and program that has given him the keys to the castle. My expectation at this point is that Tony Vitello will end his career in Knoxville, Tenn."
Sounds like one-foot-out-the-door to me.

CTV wasn't leaving regardless. KR used a lot of words to say as much.

What a spin piece. IOW, he has integrity. No one is dumb enough to get mixed up in that toxic culture.

Reactions: MagnoliaVol
The TV story is probably pure hogwash. ATM trying to look like a player on the big stage.
I guess the ag fans think everyone is a backstabber since that seems to be normal in The state of Texas...🤣

The TV story is probably pure hogwash. ATM trying to look like a player on the big stage.
I guess the ag fans think everyone is a backstabber since that seems to be normal in The state of Texas...🤣

I miss Bruce Pearl

VN Store

Back