A&m coaching search

I find what we call expansion, conference expansion, kinda funny.

According to A&M rivals they had TV but he backed out last night… I don’t believe them but I was hoping someone whose paying 9.99 could ask The volquest guys their side of the story

According to A&M rivals they had TV but he backed out last night… I don’t believe them but I was hoping someone whose paying 9.99 could ask The volquest guys their side of the story
So they had the best coach in the country, and then went and hired the hitting coach that had never been a HC before? That doesn’t sound right.

They said that Tony backed out At midnight the day before yesterday. Now I find that hard to believe since Tony is in Boston/at the Cape cod league This week.
This is what they said

Attachments

• IMG_0700.png
    IMG_0700.png
    495.6 KB · Views: 113
His agent, maybe?

maybe. The last I heard they were just hammering out details on how much money the support staff is going to receive And more trivial ish. Would be weird for an agent to just go off like that during the middle of what seems to be a mostly complete negotiation.

Reactions: HeadVol77
I think Tony and his agent may have been fishing to see what he’s worth in the sport. He probably found out and let White know what he needed to get paid. White then said, “let’s make it happen”.

Maybe ATM didn’t think TN had the stones to compete and took the offers much more seriously than Vitello?

Reactions: Edixon2

VN Store

Back