A&m coaching search

A&M fan base and their reporters are delusional. Want everyone to believe that if they couldn't have Tony Vitello, their next best option was their third-in-the-pecking order assistant (hitting) coach. They struck out big time with every head coach they contacted.

Last edited:
Anyone complaining about Texas fans but willing to accept UNC hasn't met many UNC fans
Clemson, NC St, FSU are just as bad, but the drives are shorter. We can be pretty awry as well, but Alabama, Georgia, Florida, KY, LSU can be just as bad. You walk back to the parking lot and see a car on fire with TN Tags or a fire hose used on opposing fans at an Alabama game is just as bad, or piss being reign down from the upper decks. Pretty bad.

We need T shirts that say “Tony V” is a Vol.

I saw someone float $4M/year earlier and rejected it as too ****ing high. $35/ten years sound right. That would be max, including incentives.

Those contracts are always negotiable. 😈

Reactions: Volfan1000
Clemson, NC St, FSU are just as bad, but the drives are shorter. We can be pretty awry as well, but Alabama, Georgia, Florida, KY, LSU can be just as bad. You walk back to the parking lot and see a car on fire with TN Tags or a fire hose used on opposing fans at an Alabama game is just as bad, or piss being reign down from the upper decks. Pretty bad.
That’s the worst side of fandom, pretty isolated. Please. Would you want our fanbase judged by our lunatic fringe?

I do get your stirring 💩 dough…

As you know, I was replying to the UNC fan base and addressing the fact that they are not as bad as the fan bases we have endured over the years.

I saw someone float $4M/year earlier and rejected it as too ****ing high. $35/ten years sound right. That would be max, including incentives.

Those contracts are always negotiable. 😈
That would be me…not printing any retractions. Sorry not sorry. 😎

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Coaches are paid so well now in many sports at most levels. The old adage of “backing the Brinks truck up” to steal a successful coach is dying out. Tony Vitello is the #1 example of the way you have to do it. Find that person who most people think is going to be great someday and hire them before it’s considered an obvious slam dunk. If it doesn’t work out in 5 years, you avoid throwing good money after bad. It’s exactly what DW did with the Lady Vols basketball hire.

Coaches are paid so well now in many sports at most levels. The old adage of “backing the Brinks truck up” to steal a successful coach is dying out. Tony Vitello is the #1 example of the way you have to do it. Find that person who most people think is going to be great someday and hire them before it’s considered an obvious slam dunk. If it doesn’t work out in 5 years, you avoid throwing good money after bad. It’s exactly what DW did with the Lady Vols basketball hire.
Caldwell has a few boxes to check yet, but so far? So good! 😊

Baseball school.
Indeed. Undeniably.

This weekend was more satisfying than last weekend for me.

We found out that what Coach V says is exactly from the heart. He can’t contain his real emotions. Loyalty, work standard, etc… that’s not coach speak…. That’s who he is. And the kids will leave campus with those virtues. We are blessed to have him.

Indeed. Undeniably.

This weekend was more satisfying than last weekend for me.

We found out that what Coach V says is exactly from the heart. He can’t contain his real emotions. Loyalty, work standard, etc… that’s not coach speak…. That’s who he is. And the kids will leave campus with those virtues. We are blessed to have him.
Integrity. Duder…

Reactions: txbo
A&M fan base and their reporters are delusional. Want everyone to believe that if they couldn't have Tony Vitello, their next best option was their third-in-the-pecking order assistant (hitting) coach. They struck out big time with every head coach they contacted.
I feel sorry for the TAMU players and fans. They got done extremely dirty.

VN Store

Back