A&m coaching search

Everyone needs to relax. Yes, we have a great baseball coach. And, yes, most programs in the country we love to have him.

BUT, and this is a big but, we finally have a very, very competent administration from the top down to the AD. I trust that they know what they are doing here.

I expect an announcement very soon of an extension and a hefty raise.

Everyone needs to relax. Yes, we have a great baseball coach. And, yes, most programs in the country we love to have him.

BUT, and this is a big but, we finally have a very, very competent administration from the top down to the AD. I trust that they know what they are doing here.

yeah this dang forum and the last few games have been too stressful.... think i will wind down & watch with something quiet & relaxing.... the Band of Brothers D-Day episode should do the trick!

Reactions: tennrich1

I made a comment over in another topic about TV.

He ain't leaving. You are correct, everyone needs to chill out. He's a living legend in Knoxville that has said over and over again how important loyalty is to him. There is zero reasons for him to leave Knoxville. Yeah he might get a bit more money from a Texas school, but i just don't see Tony being about money. He has built a program where he is basically allowed to be himself and run the program how he sees fit. He's getting his stadium, exactly how he wants it. And you can't look at that parade today and tell me he isn't staying in Knoxville for a long time.

If i was a betting man, I'd bet the house he isn't leaving anytime soon, if ever. Danny White and the admin would literally give him what he would want, if they already haven't.

Now, i can be completely wrong, but him to leave would be a slap in the face to the players, Danny White, and Vol Nation. There's just not any way that's happening.

View attachment 653970
Got tired of the 12th man bs and the weird dancing boy cheerleaders. Dont blame him.
After dealing with them in Omaha I can’t blame him, they’re a delusional weird fanbase. Kinda ****** the way he left though after praising A&M, the 12th man and how much he sacrificed to never take another job. Reeks of POS in my opinion.

After dealing with them in Omaha I can’t blame him, they’re a delusional weird fanbase. Kinda ****** the way he left though after praising A&M, the 12th man and how much he sacrificed to never take another job. Reeks of POS in my opinion.
I mean they’re weird AF but that’s not exactly a new thing. He knew that going in. He preached to the cult, acted all offended when the reporter even suggested he might leave, knowing it was already in the works. A&M is a bunch of weirdos but that was a damn fine baseball team; rough to see a program get kicked in the balls after a game like that.

VN Store

Back