A&m coaching search

FWIW... New AD Trev Alberts comes in after the guy that hired Sloss went to Ohio State... Albert's mandate is keeping costs down after the football coach disaster (junior or jumbo or dumbo).... may have clashed like a Zildjian cymbal.... so Sloss decided to

Last edited:
Coach TV isn’t going anywhere. He is doing what most coaches dream of, building his legacy and the program as a whole. This is comparable to how Neyland left his mark on the football program. The stadium, the team’s performance, he’s leaving his mark. Glad we got him.

Last edited:
Coach TV isn’t going anywhere. He is doing what most coaches dream of, building his legacy and the program as whole. This is comparable to how Neyland left his mark on the football program. The stadium, the team’s performance, he’s leaving his mark. Glad we got him.

If they named the stadium, the field or a street after Vitello tomorrow, I wouldn’t object.

After dealing with them in Omaha I can’t blame him, they’re a delusional weird fanbase. Kinda ****** the way he left though after praising A&M, the 12th man and how much he sacrificed to never take another job. Reeks of POS in my opinion.
Has the same feel as that POS Dennis Franchione, who talked all those Bama players into staying past the deadline to transfer and face the probation as brothers together, then bolted for ATM 2 days later for greener pastures.
I hate Bama as much as the next guy around here. But, that is beyond sports rivalries. That is borderline evil. Sludgenozzle is giving off similar vibes here.

Exactly Vitello doesn’t want the admin telling him how to act/look .. he won’t be allowed to be himself at places like Texas a&m or Texas .. but how hilarious is it that the Texas a&m coach last night said Texas a&m was the only job he wanted and he was offended at the press question then next day agrees to deal with Texas .. what a turd
I didn't like how tex a&m coach laid into the reporter for putting him on the spot when he just out and out lied that he wasn't going anywhere. He knew he was gone then. Pretty sad.

Kentucky’s football coach?
the kensucky coach that "supposively" started a rumor that aTm was interested in hiring him after they fired their $100 million dollar football coach last fall.... causing another aggy forum melt down (like they had here when it looked like schiano was going to be hired).

If you are an AD at a power 5 school with a lot of money and your first call isn’t to Coach TV then you are incompetent

But Tony ain’t leaving.
Exactly. Our worry about everything fans just need to get used to this the way Bama fans got used to the Saban is leaving/Saban is retiring talk every year.

Tony ain't going anywhere.

Vols fan in Aggieland. After what the Aggies said about Vitello This past week, they’d have to eat a lot of crow to even consider him. He is set up well in Knoxville, and I’m sure Danny White wants to hold on to his job.

There’s a little bit of crow here. It’s funny to see how quickly they change their view on Tony Vols.

I would say Tony feels pretty good right where he is at. He was having a lot of fun at the parade and has talked about loyalty last night. I actually trust what Tony says. Schlossnagle has proven he is not loyal. He has now gone from TCU to A&M to Texas, all since the end of the 2021 season. Those teams are supposed to hate each other lol
1719404787951.png
And he was only at UNLV for two years, that may only be one season.

VN Store

Back