A&m coaching search

I love the Vols, and they deserved to win the series. I'm going to look forward to fall football and the upcoming baseball season. Y'all are great competitors, and I root for you whenever you play anybody except the Aggies. This coaching dramarama has been insane, but Schlossnagle (forever now in my mind "Coach Judas") and t.u. deserve each other.

Looking back over the past week, I've decided to be delighted that t.u. has chosen to introduce itself to the SEC in this manner. Now everybody knows what Aggies have always known about the culture and the character of the Austin people we refer to as "teasips" or just "sips."

By the way, there is a specific reason why we refer to the University of Texas as "t.u." I hope that Vols will too because you are UT.

Gig 'en!

I love the Vols, and they deserved to win the series. I'm going to look forward to fall football and the upcoming baseball season. Y'all are great competitors, and I root for you whenever you play anybody except the Aggies. This coaching dramarama has been insane, but Schlossnagle (forever now in my mind "Coach Judas") and t.u. deserve each other.

Looking back over the past week, I've decided to be delighted that t.u. has chosen to introduce itself to the SEC in this manner. Now everybody knows what Aggies have always known about the culture and the character of the Austin people we refer to as "teasips" or just "sips."

By the way, there is a specific reason why we refer to the University of Texas as "t.u." I hope that Vols will too because you are UT.

Gig 'en!
I’ve got fam. A godchild, progeny of Ag alum. Pretty good folk. East Texans. I will forever root ‘horns down!

Reactions: Lumina and gnm53108
You'd be celebrating alone in this forum.

We a baseball school now.
That bruh is a troll who usually lives arguing in the PF, but trolls football and now baseball, on the side. He wants to divide our fan base. That was the dumbest sh-t in the world he just posted.

If he thinks of something dumber and more toxic, he will pop back in.

Reactions: txbo and MAD
Really hoping for a football natty this fall. The perfect Pied Piper to lead all the noobs back to the FF and RF.

😉
Don't let the troll con you. The RF is full of baseVol fans. The troll is trying to generate a hostile reaction. He's full of ****.

Most of the worst so-called noobs here are actually trolls. They have been mislabelled. It's the same people over and over again, and they do the same thing in football and basketball. A real "noob" is going to celebrate wins with gusto, not disappear.

Last edited:
Don't let the troll con you. The RF is full of baseVol fans. The troll is trying to generate a hostile reaction. He's full of ****.

Most of the worst so-called noobs here are actually trolls. They have been mislabelled. It's the same people over and over again, and they do the same thing in football and basketball. A real "noob" is going to celebrate wins with gusto, not disappear.
IMG_3040.jpeg

Reactions: chuckiepoo

Gig 'en!
Damn right! There can be only one UT and it resides in Knoxville

VN Store

Back