A & M's New Stadium. I know this is trivial but...

Should we expand?

• Total voters

ThunderVol11

Reactions: 17 people
all those oil billionaire / millionaire boosters in texas--they can spend whatever it takes

Watching the video on Kylefield.com, this stadiums gonna be incredible.

I like the idea of using canopies to make the stadium louder as well as the exterior design of the stadium.

As soon as we start winning championships again, we should use this new Kyle Field as a benchmark for the next Neyland Renovations.

So have I; it's not like Neyland when we're really rockin'.

When's the last time we were REALLY rockin? Not just sorta rockin (Fla game this season).
Kyle Field puts us to shame right now. Back when I was at UT, that would have been laughable. Of course, I went there before the ascension of Fat Fulmer (as opposed to Champion Fulmer), Baby Kiffy, and the Doolander.

Our stadium has come a long way in the past few years, but they really need to spend some more money on the inside.

Reactions: 3 people
Our stadium has come a long way in the past few years, but they really need to spend some more money on the inside.

I agree with this. Most of the exterior is beautiful. A lot of the inside leaves a little to be desired. But, hey, it's home! :rock:

As someone who lives in Dallas and has several Aggie friends this will give them something more to brag about. Some,
I repeat, some Aggie fans are cool. Others have this notion that their school is the greatest in the country at everything and continually act like they have won 10 national championships. It's hard to explain but if you're from TX or live here you know what I mean.

I mainly believe the reason they decided to add seats is for all their male cheerleaders or as they call them, Yell leaders. They took the notion of male cheerleaders, put them on steroids and developed yell leaders. If you're a freshman, before you start school they teach you all the Aggie cheers and do
hand signals for all the cheers during the game.

When's the last time we were REALLY rockin? Not just sorta rockin (Fla game this season).
Kyle Field puts us to shame right now. Back when I was at UT, that would have been laughable. Of course, I went there before the ascension of Fat Fulmer (as opposed to Champion Fulmer), Baby Kiffy, and the Doolander.

The main thing that hurts UT is there are no stadium cheers to get the place going...no the woo doesn't count. It seems that most schools have something to get the crowd rocking and UT doesn't and never has.

Reactions: 1 person
The main thing that hurts UT is there are no stadium cheers to get the place going...no the woo doesn't count. It seems that most schools have something to get the crowd rocking and UT doesn't and never has.

I think we need to start firing rifles with live ammo.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back