A & M's New Stadium. I know this is trivial but...

Should we expand?

• Total voters
Geez. Don't panic, they just joined the SEC. They joined at the right time with an impressive season last year, but just like every team in this league, a time will come where people will be questioning the direction of the program, the choices of the head coach, and so on. And when that time comes, there will be a lot of complaining about empty seats in Texas. And we will do our duty to a fellow brother in the SEC, by reaching out with compassion and understanding in their time of trial and hardship, reminding them that brighter days are ahead, and then we will beat the freaking crap out of them.

Reactions: 1 person
Texas A&M Aggies approve plans to seat more than 100,000 in SEC's largest stadium - ESPN

Their new stadium. I guess they're going to start boasting about being the largest in the SEC now. I know this is trivial, but I seriously want to add another 301 seats to take our title back. I was proud of being the largest in the SEC. No doubt, they purposely approved a seating capacity slightly over our number.

Let's add these seats!

301??

Future Kyle Field capacity - 102,500
Neyland Stadium current capacity - 102,455

102,500 seats - 102,455 seats = 45 seats

46 seats would take our title back.

Reactions: 2 people
no offense to og poster. and i mean this having had four alumni of UT in my family.

i could give to ****s about texas ams field!!

the only stadium in the country i give a **** about is Robert Neyland stadium and shields mfn watkinss field in knoxville bygod tennessee

I can't wait to see Neyland completely renovated, but I would rather have a financially stable athletics program.

attachment.php

Reactions: 3 people
no offense to og poster. and i mean this having had four alumni of UT in my family.

i could give to ****s about texas ams field!!

the only stadium in the country i give a **** about is Robert Neyland stadium and shields mfn watkinss field in knoxville bygod tennessee

Someone mfn started early...

The main thing that hurts UT is there are no stadium cheers to get the place going...no the woo doesn't count. It seems that most schools have something to get the crowd rocking and UT doesn't and never has.

One of our fight songs is pretty catchy. It's one that everyone knows the words to by the time they're 3 yrs old & everybody sings it in unison about 30 or 40 times per game. It's called Rocky Top. Maybe you've heard of it.

Reactions: 8 people
Texas A&M Aggies approve plans to seat more than 100,000 in SEC's largest stadium - ESPN

Their new stadium. I guess they're going to start boasting about being the largest in the SEC now. I know this is trivial, but I seriously want to add another 301 seats to take our
title back. I was proud of being the largest in the SEC. No doubt, they purposely approved a seating capacity slightly over our number.

Let's add these seats!
I seriously hate Texas jr. Can't believe they removed themselves from The University of Texas's teet, to come to the SEC.

301??

Future Kyle Field capacity - 102,500
Neyland Stadium current capacity - 102,455

102,500 seats - 102,455 seats = 45 seats

46 seats would take our title back.

If they'll put a few behind the players' bench, I'll sign up for season tickets and make the weekly flight...

Very Tejas of them. I've hated the longhorns for years, and I'm starting to hate the aggies. They'll have to have success for awhile before it truly matters though.

Isn't this a thread about increasing stadium capacity because of another school's stadium capacity?

"with plans to expand capacity to 102,500, making it the largest stadium in the SEC"

Article doesn't mention tx. Dont know first hand but I've heard that a&m's hatred of tx comes close to some of the hate we have here in the SEC.

One of our fight songs is pretty catchy. It's one that everyone knows the words to by the time they're 3 yrs old & everybody sings it in unison about 30 or 40 times per game. It's called Rocky Top. Maybe you've heard of it.

Go to a game at Bama, aTm, or UF and then get back to me.

VN Store

Back