A & M's New Stadium. I know this is trivial but...

Should we expand?

• Total voters
I can't wait to see Neyland completely renovated, but I would rather have a financially stable athletics program.

attachment.php

This looks great...but always looks better when fireworks are going off over the river!!!

We need to finish our current plans of improving the stadium. If we find a few more seats during the process than so be it.

Reactions: 1 person
Being located in Texas.

Joining the SEC.

Beating Alabama in their first season.

A freshman Heisman quarterback.

Now... they're going to have the largest stadium in college football.

It would be great if Manziel had a sophomore slump and Texas A&M dropped like 4 games or so. I'm they're in the west and maybe it's just me but I think it's possible they're a seeping giant that's about the be awaken. They could become a legitimate powerhouse and dare I say... overtake Texas? I know they're better than Texas right now but Texas is still the #1 program in state just like we're the #1 team in state even with Vanderbilt having a better season. Texas is so big teams defected because they got their way by having their own station. They're without a doubt number the top dogs and always have been but... Texas A&M has everything going right for them. I feel like it could be the perfect storm to take over Texas. Or maybe I'm worrying too much and they'll be like Auburn where they're a great program and can have some really greats years/seasons but never overtake Texas just like Auburn has never over taken Alabama.

My eyes hurt from all the rolling during that kylefield video. Certainly a smug group down there.

yes, all those able.
im sure there are some elderly and disabled that don't.

they generate more noise, on a consistent basis, with 87,000 people than we do with 102,000

deleted

Last edited:
Texas A&M Aggies approve plans to seat more than 100,000 in SEC's largest stadium - ESPN

Their new stadium. I guess they're going to start boasting about being the largest in the SEC now. I know this is trivial, but I seriously want to add another 301 seats to take our title back. I was proud of being the largest in the SEC. No doubt, they purposely approved a seating capacity slightly over our number.

Let's add these seats!

So you are going to take an already too small butt space and make it even smaller to handle 301 more tickets that we don't already sell?

Being located in Texas.

Joining the SEC.

Beating Alabama in their first season.

A freshman Heisman quarterback.

Now... they're going to have the largest stadium in college football.

It would be great if Manziel had a sophomore slump and Texas A&M dropped like 4 games or so. I'm they're in the west and maybe it's just me but I think it's possible they're a seeping giant that's about the be awaken. They could become a legitimate powerhouse and dare I say... overtake Texas? I know they're better than Texas right now but Texas is still the #1 program in state just like we're the #1 team in state even with Vanderbilt having a better season. Texas is so big teams defected because they got their way by having their own station. They're without a doubt number the top dogs and always have been but... Texas A&M has everything going right for them. I feel like it could be the perfect storm to take over Texas. Or maybe I'm worrying too much and they'll be like Auburn where they're a great program and can have some really greats years/seasons but never overtake Texas just like Auburn has never over taken Alabama.

Nope, not crazy at all. They could easily overtake Texas with some time.

They need the extra space to fit in all the Longhorn fans that jumped on the band wagon.

Is it not a sign that we are already have a damn loud stadium when in the midst of the worst run in school history were criticizing ourselves for not being loud enough, that aside I have a hard time believing any stadium could actually beat the noise levels we created at the 2006 cal game and parts of this years florida game to name a few.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back