A & M's New Stadium. I know this is trivial but...

Should we expand?

• Total voters
lulz...hell no to expansion

way too far in debt to think about it and neyland is currently not even being filled out

Reactions: 1 person
TN lost the seating capacity title to Bama while Hammy was goofing off. That's when TN started counting players on the field for attendance.

Squeeze the seats in 3 inches apiece so instead of sitting on one butt cheek, everybody just stands single file sideways in the rows.

Reactions: 2 people
Just put seats in the aisle n then we out do Texas am... lol

I'm n Houston n I hope they lose every sec game this year.. they were so cocky after last year n they havent won crap...

N of course we were stinking it up so I couldn't say much.

We barely sell out games as it is. Once we make a good run and fans want to actually go to games, sure

The main thing that hurts UT is there are no stadium cheers to get the place going...no the woo doesn't count. It seems that most schools have something to get the crowd rocking and UT doesn't and never has.

We never used to need it. Just added liquor and PRESTO - instance shmack talk!!!

yell leader jokes
"tradition" quips

You guys are awesome.

Sorry about that idiot "homo" remark, buddy. We have some real tards on here, but overall we are nothing like good ole Texas Tard. :) Keep coming back here. I swear, we're not the teabagging freaks you will find on the Crimson Turd forums.

TN lost the seating capacity title to Bama while Hammy was goofing off. That's when TN started counting players on the field for attendance.

Everybody has counted SROs and field attendance for years.

The best thing they had was the Bon fire until several years ago when it unfortunately collapsed

I say reduce the seats by adding more chair-back seats with cupholders. It would justify the ticket prices and would more likely keep gameday at capacity. Make the experience better because if you make it worse then people will stay home and watch on TV. Just keep it above 100,000.

When UT expanded in 1996, Neyland was the largest football stadium in the country. Guess what, Michigan Stadium was still known as the Big House. No matter what UT does, someone will build bigger.

It's not an issue right now because UT can't sell out the stadium as it is. Why add on?

I'd rather have a more comfortable seat than squeeze in more to our current stands.

I can't imagine they'd do a major expansion until we can sell-out games again....

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back