A & M's New Stadium. I know this is trivial but...

Should we expand?

• Total voters
Oh so you are one of the D-Bags who tells me to sit down at EVERY UT game I've been to?

If you keep standing up in front of me, expect a peanut butter and banana sandwich to sit back down on.

I can't freaking stand that..if you wanna sit there quietly and watch the game...stay home.
Exactly how is he going to sit in Neyland - and home - at the same time? :crazy:

Oh so you are one of the D-Bags who tells me to sit down at EVERY UT game I've been to? I can't freaking stand that..if you wanna sit there quietly and watch the game...stay home.

Agreed hate those people if u wanna sit fine that's ur choice if I wanna stand I will get over it its a football game not a funeral some fans make me sad

Auburn fans stand & cheer the entire game at Jordan-Hare.

Vol fans stand and cheer every 3rd down on defense.

It's def been more hype than Neyland in the past several years.

Does anyone know where to find the details of the next phase of the Neyland Renovations

Neylands capacity is 102,455...

The most we've ever had was 109,061 against Florida in '04 when our freshman kicker hit that 50 somethin yard field goal with just a few seconds left and we won 30-28. (Which unfortunately I think was our last win against them)

Kyle Field can expand all they want but they won't ever beat our fan base in the category of crazy, wild, and "I'm coming in to watch the game whether you like it or not"

Yeah....not really, at least not for a decade, and I've been going to games almost 30 years and I wouldn't classify our fans as "crazy" or "wild".

The equivalent of a pissing contest. I'd rather any improvements be into improving the look and experience.

Reactions: 6 people
question #1: where exactly do you propose this expansion take place? Yes, Neyland, but either some existing part has to go or should there be nosebleed seats that are further up?

question #2: how exactly is this going to be paid for? and no, adding more seats isn't going to immediately pay for itself by bringing in more ticket sales.

Also, pretty sure Dave Hart had nothing to do with "decreasing us". Maybe I am wrong...

question #1: where exactly do you propose this expansion take place? Yes, Neyland, but either some existing part has to go or should there be nosebleed seats that are further up?

question #2: how exactly is this going to be paid for? and no, adding more seats isn't going to immediately pay for itself by bringing in more ticket sales.

Nothing wrong with lawn chairs along the sideline but you people acting like you wouldn't be all gitty if we expanded.

When we are winning again (and therfore always full), and have the money, yes!

I would like to have the biggest stadium, but if that's not possible, then as close to it as possible

Might as well quit beating around the bush and make it 300,000. Who cares if it's only 1/5th full.

Reactions: 1 person
Agreed hate those people if u wanna sit fine that's ur choice if I wanna stand I will get over it its a football game not a funeral some fans make me sad

I'm with you on that. My cousin and I drove out to Pittsburgh for Monday Night Football against the Chiefs last year. It was a 3 point game in the 4th and some Steelers fans were B****ing at us for standing. I told them that we didn't drive 6 hours from Jersey to come here and sit on our hands.

I can't wait to get down there and see a UT game but you better believe I'm not driving 10 hrs to sit on my hands I don't care how many Vols fans tell me to sit down. It's a football game, your supposed to get rowdy and support your team, if you don't want to do that then sit on your ass in your living room on your couch and watch it on the tube.

VN Store

Back