according to ATL radio station lane Kiffin

DeepSpringsVol

Getting to prominence will take time.
According to what Josh Ward and John Pennington today theyconfirmed a callers question that Lane Kiffin and his agent were questioned as to their interest in the Tennessee Job. You Know I don't hate that! Iobviously want to dream and say Gruden (highly unlikely) Or even Pay Money grabbers like Saban $1 more than he is making at Alabama. Jimmy hyams said he doesn"t have a buyout clause in his contract that either party school or him could terminate contract anytime!

Kiffin is not #1 on my list, but he is on my list. I'd rather have him than someone like Cutcliffe. I would definitely get excited over a Kiffin hire.

Kiffin can be interviewed now, since he's out of a job. All the top coaches currently at other schools have to wait until after their bowl game.

How could you not be excited for a cutcliffe. The man has done an amazing job everywhere he's coached.

According to what Josh Ward and John Pennington today theyconfirmed a callers question that Lane Kiffin and his agent were questioned as to their interest in the Tennessee Job. You Know I don't hate that! Iobviously want to dream and say Gruden (highly unlikely) Or even Pay Money grabbers like Saban $1 more than he is making at Alabama. Jimmy hyams said he doesn"t have a buyout clause in his contract that either party school or him could terminate contract anytime!

Saban has a massive buyout

I think its unrealistic to think we could or would get Saban!!

If you, as a Vol fan, are even thinking about Saban, then you need to understand that he has lied, and then bailed out, on every job he has held, always seeking the bigger, better contract. He did it at Michigan State, LSU, and Miami (NFL). Sooner or later, he'll do it to Bama.

No....not Saban. I'd rather lose to him than hire a liar. And that's exactly what he is.

Let Bama keep him. They deserve him.

go vols.

If you, as a Vol fan, are even thinking about Saban, then you need to understand that he has lied, and then bailed out, on every job he has held, always seeking the bigger, better contract. He did it at Michigan State, LSU, and Miami (NFL). Sooner or later, he'll do it to Bama.

No....not Saban. I'd rather lose to him than hire a liar. And that's exactly what he is.

Let Bama keep him. They deserve him.

go vols.
Well said!

Saban will bolt bama in a year or two if he wins a title---he wants the NFL challenge and money.

This is why Bama is #2 in his second year there. He's such a bad influence.

He's a liar. He lied to the whole world about leaving LSU...and then about leaving Miami.

A zebra cannot change it's stripes, and a liar will lie until he runs out of lies. It will be a while before that happens to Saban, because (a) he can recruit, and (b) he can coach. And there will always be a team, college or NFL, that will pay the big money to win. At any cost.

If you really like Saban, good for you. Knowing his character, and supporting him, says a lot about the both of you.

go vols.

How did Saban lie at Michigan State and LSU? I think even the accusations that he's some sort of lying traitor because the Miami episode are overblown. He changed his mind. Big freaking deal.

The guy hasn't a good season in a really long time without a Manning running the show.

I'm not saying he's a Saban or Miles, but give the guy his credit. Maybe he shouldn't be our next coach but he's just as proven as Kiffen.

I'm not saying he's a Saban or Miles, but give the guy his credit. Maybe he shouldn't be our next coach but he's just as proven as Kiffen.

He's already proven that he's not good enough to coach Ole Miss. He's proven that the only school willing to give him an offer is also the worst program in the nation.

Saban has a massive buyout

WRONG ANSWER! Saban has NO buyout clause in his contract. It is also interesting that he made several comments before and after the game about the respect that he has for the Tennessee program.

But I really do not think that he would leave somewhere after just 2 years. Hey, wait a minute. I think that is what the people in Miami were saying a couple of years ago. If I were Hamilton I would at least make them pay him 6 million a year in Tuscaloosa.
:)

He's a liar. He lied to the whole world about leaving LSU...and then about leaving Miami.

A zebra cannot change it's stripes, and a liar will lie until he runs out of lies. It will be a while before that happens to Saban, because (a) he can recruit, and (b) he can coach. And there will always be a team, college or NFL, that will pay the big money to win. At any cost.

If you really like Saban, good for you. Knowing his character, and supporting him, says a lot about the both of you.

go vols.

Never said I liked Saban but his accomplishments speak for themselves. He is at Bama and would not come to Tennessee. You read too much into one comment which says alot about you too. The man turned around MSU, LSU and now Bama. Deal with it.

That's B.S. bro. Ole Miss was stupid to get rid of him. I'm not on the cutcliffe wagon. I just wanted to make the point that he's as proven as Kiffin. Personally, I don't have Kiffin in my top 5. (Cutcliffe either)

My God, how funny would it be if we did hire Saban away from the Bammers??? If you think we are hated by them now...

My God, how funny would it be if we did hire Saban away from the Bammers??? If you think we are hated by them now...

We would need to find another drunk girl to greet him at his first press conference? Make him feel at home again.

VN Store

Back