Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

I’m listening to him and he’s daring them to expel him, almost like he wants the riot that will follow.

Oh, for sure. He is from California. Thrilled to stir the pot.

At least the other D's from Memphis area have a proper Tennessee accent.

I don’t think they will either but after listening to this dumbass I hope they do

He is trying to work up the votes to get him tossed.

Reminds me of the old baseball manager Earl Weaver....begging the ump to toss him. Wants to have more time for drinking.

Yes, that is correct. FIrst guy got booted by a lot. The lady was saved by one single vote. If he can shut up, I think this third guy will stay.

At the end, they just punted the ringleader.

Jones came close to a physical altercation. That will probably be the reason to boot him and keep the other two.

Reactions: Jax_Vol
Dems have so much time to protest and repeat the same dumbass chants. Testing this clown like a hero. Pathetic

Action News 5
@WMCActionNews5
·
1m
The Tennessee House voted to expel Memphis Representative Justin Pearson from the legislature in a 69-26 decision Thursday.

Nashville Rep. Justin Jones was also expelled.

Knoxville Rep. Gloria Johnson was the only Democratic member who survived Thursday's vote.

Action News 5
@WMCActionNews5
·
1m
The Tennessee House voted to expel Memphis Representative Justin Pearson from the legislature in a 69-26 decision Thursday.

Nashville Rep. Justin Jones was also expelled.

Knoxville Rep. Gloria Johnson was the only Democratic member who survived Thursday's vote.
I'd like to know why she survived. Was her participation that much different?

2 days after the arrest of Trump by a partisan democrat DA, the treatment of j6 protestors, parents that went school boards, swatting people who stood in front of abortion clinics peacefully, etc. make this hard to get fired up about.

I'd like to know why she survived. Was her participation that much different?

2 days after the arrest of Trump by a partisan democrat DA, the treatment of j6 protestors, parents that went school boards, swatting people who stood in front of abortion clinics peacefully, etc. make this hard to get fired up about.
I don’t get that either she should have been booted as well but 2 booted is better than none

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back