Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

If they expel this last guy the TN legislature is full of idiots and the Rs deserve to lose control for nothing more than being dumb.

Reactions: bamawriter
If they expel this last guy the TN legislature is full of idiots and the Rs deserve to lose control for nothing more than being dumb.
I applaud your ability to take up the position to criticize both sides. I had an uncle like that. Always gave the Sunday School answer and pontificated what “should” be done.

The problem with this is one side will kill you and bury you if they can. No rules in war. And that is what one side thinks they are in.

“And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. ‘Who controls the past’ ran the Party slogan, ‘controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'” -Orwell, 1984

I applaud your ability to take up the position to criticize both sides. I had an uncle like that. Always gave the Sunday School answer and pontificated what “should” be done.

The problem with this is one side will kill you and bury you if they can. No rules in war. And that is what one side thinks they are in.
In a perfect world he would be right, it just seems he doesn’t understand the fight we are in. We are dealing with pure evil here some of the most dangerous people in the world

No rules in war. And that is what one side thinks they are in.

The war against Judeo-Christian values, the Constitution, and -- ultimately -- freedom has been going on for many years. Many conservatives are only waking up to that fact now, but I fear that we may have already given up too much ground out of naivety.

The war against Judeo-Christian values, the Constitution, and -- ultimately -- freedom has been going on for many years. Many conservatives are only waking up to that fact now, but I fear that we may have already given up too much ground out of naivety.
I’m afraid you are right. The train may be too far down the tracks

I'm hearing second expulsion lost by a vote

Yes, that is correct. FIrst guy got booted by a lot. The lady was saved by one single vote. If he can shut up, I think this third guy will stay.

At the end, they just punted the ringleader.

Expelling 2 black guys and keeping the white woman is burying yourself. That will be headline across the nation, not what they were expelled for. Huge self inflicted wound.

Reactions: AM64 and 85SugarVol
I’m afraid you are right. The train may be too far down the tracks
A typical moderate/centrist-leaning Democrat from 25 years ago would be considered a right- wing nut job today. Conservatives 25 years ago still believe that we have a Constitutional right to bear arms, abortion is murder, there are two genders,. . . in fair representative taxation, national security, promoting domestic energy production, and secure borders. . . Most every Democrat 25 years ago would laugh at the current Left platform as lunacy.

Expelling 2 black guys and keeping the white woman is burying yourself. That will be headline across the nation, not what they were expelled for. Huge self inflicted wound.
Thanks for pontificating Uncle Hogg.

The standard bearer of what is just and correct.

Outstanding. Lee has definitely grown on me over the past couple of years. I would have to know some details before judging #3. Easy to say, very difficult to make any actual change with the current psych landscape.

#3 is feckless without changes in the laws or interpretation of those laws. We don't even have the ability to house the mentally ill like we used to. That has decreased significantly over the last 30 years.

Reactions: OrangeBoro
A typical moderate/centrist-leaning Democrat from 25 years ago would be considered a right- wing nut job today. Conservatives 25 years ago still believe that we have a Constitutional right to bear arms, abortion is murder, there are two genders,. . . in fair representative taxation, national security, promoting domestic energy production, and secure borders. . . Most every Democrat 25 years ago would laugh at the current Left platform as lunacy.
Dems were overall good people then and I don’t believe they wanted anything bad for this country. But today it’s a far different story, they are evil and the enemy. They want this country destroyed

I thought they all broke legislature decorum. Has a decision been reached? Why does she stay and the others are gone?

Yeah, that’s a bad look if Pearson gets expelled. Jones deserved it though. He’s absolute garbage and his whole goal is to cause trouble.

Thanks for pontificating Uncle Hogg.

The standard bearer of what is just and correct.

Far from it, my base instinct is to run them out of town on a rail but sometimes you have to recognize the realities. Believe me I get and understand the urge to go scorched earth.

Reactions: AM64
Yeah, that’s a bad look if Pearson gets expelled. Jones deserved it though. He’s absolute garbage and his whole goal is to cause trouble.

Pearson just arrived and fell in with the wrong crowd. They won't expel him.

Even though he is doing his very best to bait them into taking that action.

Pearson just arrived and fell in with the wrong crowd. They won't expel him.

Even though he is doing his very best to bait them into taking that action.

I’m listening to him and he’s daring them to expel him, almost like he wants the riot that will follow.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

This is me. I was a democrat with values and common sense. These current democrats support a a leftist agenda. No nuance.

VN Store

Back