Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

I don't want them to be a doormat at all. They are a doormat because they never live up to campaign promises, they spend just like the Dems do, they don't fix anything when in power, they are just Dem light. If they would start actually governing conservatively they would no longer be a doormat.
And this is where I give Trump credit:
1. Began work on a southern border wall, significantly curtailed illegal immigration
2. Appointed 3 excellent Justices
3. Facilitated U.S. energy and goods production
4. Worked on reducing Rx drug costs
5. Began work to strengthen our military
6. International stability due to respect for the threat of U.S. response

Etc

Don't you think that the three previous supreme court nominees is not being a doormat?

I think Trump's 3 appointees are ok picks so far. I think they handled the BK confirmation fairly well, the Rs let a great opportunity to point out the Dems childish and hypocritical nature slide by.

The way the Rs should fight is with the purse strings. When they hold a hearing and the <pick a 3 letter agency> gives vague answers or refuses to answer or turn over documents, cut their budget to the bone. Eliminate the agency in the next budget. That's how they should fight if they want to be serious about not being doormats. (of course I'm talking about the federal level)

Had it not been for the overreaction of the left for Jan 6 this wouldn’t have happened I don’t believe but this seems like a small bit of payback. I’m good with it and I hope this kind of action continues

If the Rs had any fight in them or had a ball between them the FBI funding would have been slashed the day the FBI refused to answer questions about whether they had agents in the crowd.

Reactions: AM64 and OrangeBoro
Had it not been for the overreaction of the left for Jan 6 this wouldn’t have happened I don’t believe but this seems like a small bit of payback. I’m good with it and I hope this kind of action continues

Male bovine excretion.

But I sort of hope it continues too, cause I believe I know the outcome.

Whether the State can loose and bind
In Heaven as well as on Earth:
If it be wiser to kill mankind
Before or after the birth--

Whether The People be led by The Lord,
Or lured by the loudest throat:
If it be quicker to die by the sword

Or cheaper to die by vote--

If the Rs had any fight in them or had a ball between them the FBI funding would have been slashed the day the FBI refused to answer questions about whether they had agents in the crowd.
Got to start somewhere but really I have little hope they have the fight on the national stage

This loser keep bringing up the shooting victims like he really cares about them. Where do dems find these lunatics?

VN Store

Back