Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

I specifically stated "properly stored" in my post.
If someone leaves a loaded gun on the front seat of an unlocked car, I think they have some liability.
if a person leaves a knife in their car and some good for nothing street urchin steals it and stabs someone should they have liability?
What if a person leaves their keys in their car and it’s stolen and involved in an accident that kills someone?

It would have been a better look if they would have run all 3, ran 1 of the 3 but kicking the 2 black guys out and not the white woman looks bad.
For that to happen, the white woman should have sounded like a preacher while complaining it wasn’t fair instead of explaining that she didn’t use the bullhorn, pound on the podium or violate other rules 🤷🏻‍♂️

I posted a video people could watch to see what was going on and being said. People can take the comments as they so choose.
No you posted a tweet claiming the man screamed and stammered in the video. A video you likely didn't even watch before posting the tweet.

Posting tweets should be about conveying info you find relevant not just posting everything that showed up in your timeline from useless sources.

if a person leaves a knife in their car and some good for nothing street urchin steals it and stabs someone should they have liability?
What if a person leaves their keys in their car and it’s stolen and involved in an accident that kills someone?
Nope, guns are different

Weird because people are streaming into this State. Who knew fascism was so popular.
They're moving to Nashville. The people moving there are holding their noses to the state stench. It will not be long before TN turns purple. Hopefully it will not be a painful transition.

Hell no. God awful. But no one here will admit to it, maybe 5-6 posters.
Eh, I think if anyone deserved it, it was the first guy. The other two it was just overkill. Censure and take away committee for some time. There should be consequence but this was a bridge too far and optics will be used against them .

Reactions: EasternVol
They're moving to Nashville. The people moving there are holding their noses to the state stench. It will not be long before TN turns purple. Hopefully it will not be a painful transition.
You obviously aren't talking to transplants to Tennessee if this is your takeaway.

While we are worried about expulsions amd drag queens, emergency declarations sat on Gov Lee's desk for days after last Friday's storms (MS and Ark filed theirs immediately). Although Shelby had the 2nd most deaths in the state and extensive straight line wind damage along the state line, Lee excluded them....

I don't agree with the expulsion (should've just censured and all 3 deserved the same outcome) but I don't feel sorry for any of them either. They brought it on themselves by their own actions, which are unacceptable. I couldn't care less about the "media" and their narratives either considering they lean heavily one way.

Nah, they're moving in all over the State, not just Nashville. Going to be a good while before TN goes purple though but if it does Idaho looks pretty nice.

VN Store

Back