Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

I'm guessing it is like any whistleblower who feels like the public should know. Take pictures of what you can and put it back. The question is what police authority has it in possession.
The FBI took over the case IIRC... Idk, I have not followed it that closely.

DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Something strange that stuck out to me in the Nashville Trans Terrorist Manifesto

She wrote: “There were several times I could’ve been caught, especially back in the summer of 2021”

Was she already on the FBI’s radar?

Is this why hid the memo?

Congress should investigate

1699288374352.png

DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Something strange that stuck out to me in the Nashville Trans Terrorist Manifesto

She wrote: “There were several times I could’ve been caught, especially back in the summer of 2021”

Was she already on the FBI’s radar?

Is this why hid the memo?

Congress should investigate

View attachment 593340
Congress investigate ? LOL that would take 10 years and no results

Why does it matter? On the Gaza situation we see Jews expressing antisemitic narratives. 🤷‍♂️
Because she's apparently white yet expressed hatred for whites. She's female but tried to be male. I thought maybe she tried to be other than white too.
Are you sure about Jews expressing anti-Semitic narratives over Gaza?

Because she's apparently white yet expressed hatred for whites. She's female but tried to be male. I thought maybe she tried to be other than white too.
Are you sure about Jews expressing anti-Semitic narratives over Gaza?
I’ve seen discussion about Jews calling out other Jews for Hamas sympathetic narratives yes. And the comments called out on looked like a valid callout to me.

Can’t let anything that runs counter to the narrative of “right wing extremists are the biggest threat” be released to the public
The narrative is everything.

Was made aware of an acquaintance’s comments after the shooting. She’s a hardcore LGBT+ liberal supporting “woke” etc etc etc. We all know the type.

Her primary concern seemed to be how this shooting would affect the perception of the LGBT+ community. That’s what she was worried about. It’s a death cult. No other way to state it.

Where are the target assessments?

The “kill white children” rants are the shiny object intended to distract.

The narrative is everything.

Was made aware of an acquaintance’s comments after the shooting. She’s a hardcore LGBT+ liberal supporting “woke” etc etc etc. We all know the type.

Her primary concern seemed to be how this shooting would affect the perception of the LGBT+ community. That’s what she was worried about. It’s a death cult. No other way to state it.

Yeah, but also referred to them as f**gots (which some coincidentally {cough} leave out of headlines)? It's just a batshit person doing batshit things.

Side note: can she be racist against whites if she is white? I think so, but seems like people who say black cops can't do racist things against blacks or white guys who are married to minorities can't be racist, etc. are flip-flopping on this one.

VN Store

Back