Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

Yeah, but also referred to them as f**gots (which some coincidentally {cough} leave out of headlines)? It's just a batshit person doing batshit things.

Side note: can she be racist against whites if she is white? I think so, but seems like people who say black cops can't do racist things against blacks or white guys who are married to minorities can't be racist, etc. are flip-flopping on this one.
Funny they never apply this to the other {cough} shooters.

Yeah, but also referred to them as f**gots (which some coincidentally {cough} leave out of headlines)? It's just a batshit person doing batshit things.

Side note: can she be racist against whites if she is white? I think so, but seems like people who say black cops can't do racist things against blacks or white guys who are married to minorities can't be racist, etc. are flip-flopping on this one.
No doubt. I think this b**** was just crazy. Period. Me personally, I’m not painting with a broader brush than that. She killed kids. You gotta be crazy to intentionally shoot a child.

Traditionally, my view of racism would allow for her to be racist against whites. I don’t buy into the BS that you need to a be part of the group that holds institutional power to be racist. If she hated white kids because they were white, it matters not what race she is. If a black person hates black people because they are black, in my view that person is racist. I try not to complicate this by introducing ideas such as discrimination, institutional power, etc. Not everything is “deep and complex”. If she was specifically targeting white kids, she was not only crazy, but she was racist imo.

So we're to believe she's writing in her diary as she's shooting? 12:33
Am I reading this correctly?

Not sure why the use of the term ****** matters here. If a black man called you a dumb n word before murdering you, what specifically would that change about the crime? That would make him more crazy in your opinion? Seems like nonsense you’re making up to avoid the obvious here.

That this was a politically motivated shooting that was hidden from the public because it runs counter to the preferred narrative that political violence is primarily a right wing problem

Last edited:
Not sure why the use of the term ****** matters here. If a black man called you the a dumb n word before murdering you, what specifically would that change about the crime? That would make him more crazy in your opinion? Seems like nonsense you’re making up to avoid the obvious here.

That this was a politically motivated shooting that was hidden from the public because it runs counter to the preferred narrative that political violence is primarily a right wing problem

It's just mean to insult someone right before you murder them.

Huff is clinging to any small detail her can as a reason to be disagreeable. It’s kinda his thing
The board needs his contrarian takes. He’s pretty much required to act this way… you know, for “balance”

I do chuckle at the thought of him on “liberal” boards (as he puts it) white-knighting around with opposite takes to what we see here.

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
·
42m
BREAKING: Nashville mayor launches investigation into leak of trans Nashville shooter’s manifesto

1699306668181.png

"Hale, who identified as a male named AIden, but who police describe as a transgender woman, kept more than 20 journals, court documents revealed earlier this year, and the three purportedly leaked pages would only represent a snippet of the killer's writings"

DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Something strange that stuck out to me in the Nashville Trans Terrorist Manifesto

She wrote: “There were several times I could’ve been caught, especially back in the summer of 2021”

Was she already on the FBI’s radar?

Is this why hid the memo?

Congress should investigate

View attachment 593340
This is actually the main issue I think. Someone high up in the FBI probably dropped the ball on this, and they know the FBI doesn't need any more bad press. They wanted to bury this.....badly. The whole narrative thing too.

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
·
42m
BREAKING: Nashville mayor launches investigation into leak of trans Nashville shooter’s manifesto

View attachment 593436

"Hale, who identified as a male named AIden, but who police describe as a transgender woman, kept more than 20 journals, court documents revealed earlier this year, and the three purportedly leaked pages would only represent a snippet of the killer's writings"
A big WTF?

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
·
42m

View attachment 593436

I bet the leak investigation will be more thorough than the investigation into the shooter.

Reading what they had I was like huh.. she wanted to kill rich, white, privileged people, uhhh that’s you, darlin’.. and for a private school education that is some really atrocious grammar and spelling on that one
Serious question, and I'm not being funny. Have you ever taken an online college course?

People often write how they talk. That's one of my biggest pet peeves. Especially in upper level classes.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back