Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

Speaking of “ongoing investigations” and “sorry, we can’t say/do anything”.
Metro is still running an “ongoing investigation” into the Nashville shooter.

The one that wrote about going to shoot up the school.
Then went and shot up the school, on video.
And was killed at the scene, on video.

“We’re still not sure what happened?”
- Nashville Metro PD

AP-
Nashville school shooter's writings reignite debate over releasing material written by mass killers

There is something in there that is embarrassing to someone with a lot of pull.

There is something in there that is embarrassing to someone with a lot of pull.
Could be. And I’m sure there are Trans related angles as well.

I maintain the real reason for suppression at all costs is the target assessments.

She made multiple assessments. Surveilled multiple targets. Then she picked the least defended one, and carnage ensued.

Proof that a shooter avoided a defended target would be a devastating blow to the anti-gun regime.

I maintain the real reason for suppression at all costs is the target assessments.

She made multiple assessments. Surveilled multiple targets. Then she picked the least defended one, and carnage ensued.

Proof that a shooter avoided a defended target would be a devastating blow to the anti-gun regime.
I’m sure it’s a bit of both. I think they don’t want someone to be able to use her surveillance method as a blueprint for another attack, but I’d bet Hogg is right and there’s something damning about someone connected to that school that they don’t want to be public.

I’m sure it’s a bit of both. I think they don’t want someone to be able to use her surveillance method as a blueprint for another attack, but I’d bet Hogg is right and there’s something damning about someone connected to that school that they don’t want to be public.
I don’t buy the narrative that the shooter was a mastermind that concocted some technically superior assault based off of secret information. And we need to suppress their “blueprint”.

They picked an undefended target.
They shot the glass out of a door and walked thru it.
Then they murdered children, and were shot dead as soon as the cops showed up.

There is nothing special or unique about what they actually did.

What they want to suppress is the target assessments. Can’t have the idea that they excluded defended targets getting out.

They’re hiding behind the Trans angle…

Redact every bit of the Trans stuff. I don’t care. Just release the target assessments.

I’m betting they redact the assessments and release the Trans stuff though. Unfortunately.

Then they’ll use the swell in Trans hate or violence to argue we need more gun control.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

If that's the reason, then they messed up because they admitted that right afterward. This is a post I made way earlier in the thread right after it happened. The police chief says that's the reason the shooter targeted this school instead of a different one. Go to 6:40 and it's the next question I think.

6:40. There was another school the shooter decided not to target due to security. The presence of security saved the lives of every child in that other school.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I don’t buy the narrative that the shooter was a mastermind that concocted some technically superior assault based off of secret information. And we need to suppress their “blueprint”.

They picked an undefended target.
They shot the glass out of a door and walked thru it.
Then they murdered children, and were shot dead as soon as the cops showed up.

There is nothing special or unique about what they actually did.

What they want to suppress is the target assessments. Can’t have the idea that they excluded defended targets getting out.
Was there more than one?

Just stopping in to get a preemptive "thoughts and prayers" in before the next mass shooting.

More like they want to keep quiet the attack was apart of a larger planned coordinated effort, and wish to protect the conspirators.

A larger planned coordinated effort? To do what?
Rumor has it there were calls across the country for trans activist to attack cis people for "trans genocide" there was alot of buzz in their forums, etc. But Nashville shooter jumped the gun and did it early. That and going back through their note, and online activities may have stopped some other attacks, but they don't want that to be known. No idea if that is true, just know the rumor was from leo. It's justa rumor though..like Epstein didn't kill himself.

I think it had a lot to do with making a tranny look bat 💩 crazy mentally ill.
Yep and people associating mental illness and things that are out of the norm sexually, you know.. like we used to lol… with the caveat of it being like a histrionic or borderline personality, you can’t do much about it, it is what it is

Last edited:
Rumor has it there were calls across the country for trans activist to attack cis people for "trans genocide" there was alot of buzz in their forums, etc. But Nashville shooter jumped the gun and did it early. That and going back through their note, and online activities may have stopped some other attacks, but they don't want that to be known. No idea if that is true, just know the rumor was from leo. It's justa rumor though..like Epstein didn't kill himself.
I’m not buying that.

VN Store

Back