Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

So very sad and senseless. Lifting up the families and community in prayer. What an awful, awful deed.
It sounds wrong coming out but it’s just worse when it’s kids this age that don’t even stand a chance at defending themselves or getting away…

Nothing will ever change. But we'll keep banning stupid **** "to protect our children." Yeah, right.
It will change to a degree. For the past few years, non-student shooters showing up to schools is the thing to do. Briefly before then, it was shooting people on road. There was a time when shooting up a post office or mail sorting center was all the rage.
If we (the media and consumers of media) would take a lesson from how the media dealt with streakers at sporting events, that is give them zero notoriety, we could reduce the motivation to target our children.

It sounds wrong coming out but it’s just worse when it’s kids this age that don’t even stand a chance at defending themselves or getting away…
Was it another child doing the shooting or grown up

I know not the time for the debates but its actually everyone throwing their thoughts and prayers at all of it instead of trying to fix the problem. Prayers ain't it. Action is. If its your God punishing children for our "rejection" than its up to us to make it better.
It was a dumb thing to say.

I’m sure your “actions” will be well thought out though.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I know not the time for the debates but its actually everyone throwing their thoughts and prayers at all of it instead of trying to fix the problem. Prayers ain't it. Action is. If its your God punishing children for our "rejection" than its up to us to make it better.

Yeah my response was more rejecting that any entity is allowing this to happen. That’s passing off responsibility.

Thoughts and prayers are bullsh*t and obviously get nothing accomplished. And people say this isn’t the time but I’d disagree. Do something and do it now besides offering thoughts and prayers. Bc the sympathy everyone feels right will soon fade and everyone will move on. It happens every time.

Did it happen outside? Guess we’ll find out soon but I was told by former parent of student that normal protocol is doors are locked and no entry until identifying yourself on camera. Maybe they were mistaken tho
she enter a side door into the building

Reactions: MarcoVol

VN Store

Back