Adam Schefter on what he's hearing about whether there will be a 2020 CFB season

Bumping this just to say we are right on track for a fairly normal fall season. In fact, in one way we're shifting back toward normal even quicker than I imagined: what i thought would happen by early August is already beginning.

Go Vols!

p.s. Some "doom and gloom" nuggets in this thread back in early-mid April. Here are a few that made me chuckle:
Ole Bert made a bet with me on that...

Ole Bert made a bet with me on that...
Man, he never would put his money where his PhD was! I'm sorry, but I have witnessed experts get it wrong soooooo many times that I believe their success rate to be less than the true death rate of the virus! I thought this was crazy early on and my wife couldn't understand why I was so mad about it. Many lives ruined/severely harmed for something not very bad at all. Really fun reading through this thread and seeing how people can panic so easily and others have immediate perspective on it all. Let's play some football!

Man, he never would put his money where his PhD was! I'm sorry, but I have witnessed experts get it wrong soooooo many times that I believe their success rate to be less than the true death rate of the virus! I thought this was crazy early on and my wife couldn't understand why I was so mad about it. Many lives ruined/severely harmed for something not very bad at all. Really fun reading through this thread and seeing how people can panic so easily and others have immediate perspective on it all. Let's play some football!
Yep, Volnation where anyone can be anything

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

VN Store

Back