Adam Schiff CENSURED by House For 'False' Allegations On Trump-Russia collusion

Franklin Pierce

The House of Representatives voted Wednesday to censure Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., for pushing claims that former President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign colluded with Russia — a vote that made Schiff just the third member of the House to be censured since the turn of the century.

The resolution passed 213-209 in a vote — every Republican voted for it except for six who voted "present," and every Democrat voted against it.

Schiff then stood in well of the House as required by the resolution, and was hugged and cheered by dozens of Democrats who surrounded him. The measure also requires the House Committee on Ethics to investigate Schiff’s "falsehoods, misrepresentations, and abuses of sensitive information."

Adam Schiff censured by House for 'false' allegations on Trump-Russia collusion

Reactions: Silence Dogood
I hate to see a dedicated public servant like AS get censured for nothing but political theater.

I'm a firm believer that once you get censured, you should be ineligible to run again.

Schiff deserves more than a political smack on the hand. He needs to be holding someone's pocket in jail at the very least.

I'm a firm believer that once you get censured, you should be ineligible to run again.

Schiff deserves more than a political smack on the hand. He needs to be holding someone's pocket in jail at the very least.

So you want to start prosecuting people for having an opinion, exercising free speech and defending the union?

He needs to go get his official Trolling Certificate renewed. I have seen better efforts coming from students in the 101 class.

VN Store

Back