Adam Schiff CENSURED by House For 'False' Allegations On Trump-Russia collusion

giphy.gif

Ah my reaction when you all impeached Trump. Each time. How many times did you get a chubby thinking Trump was done?

I never thought he'd actually be done. Not enough GOP Senators had the integrity to boot him out.

Now? If it were held now the vote would be close.

How about move on nit wit. We have Biden to kick out of Office now. You agree w/that?

He's done nothing to warrant that, though I understand how much you wish it were so. And I fully predict some of the loons will press for it (guarantees a Fox segment and dollars rolling in).

I don't want Biden to run again. I would really struggle to vote for him against anyone other than Trump. If the GOP nominee is Trump, ugh, got to go with the lesser of two evils. And meanwhile, the GOP can count on losing the House and the Senate both if they tie themselves to Trump.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
He's done nothing to warrant that, though I understand how much you wish it were so. And I fully predict some of the loons will press for it (guarantees a Fox segment and dollars rolling in).

I don't want Biden to run again. I would really struggle to vote for him against anyone other than Trump. If the GOP nominee is Trump, ugh, got to go with the lesser of two evils. And meanwhile, the GOP can count on losing the House and the Senate both if they tie themselves to Trump.
You are correct. There has been nothing to warrant impeachment. Same as Trump. But here we are.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

It's all rigged for the democrats to win anyway. It's a waste of time voting these days.

Without a financial impact on him, this is nothing.

Something can be nothing and the right thing to do at the same time. Props to real republicans like Massie for doing the right thing and not voting for the original absurd bill

Reactions: whodeycin85

VN Store

Back