Adam Schiff CENSURED by House For 'False' Allegations On Trump-Russia collusion

Stuck on stupid as always. We know that he is. Your vocabulary is nothing but Trump.
Never seen so many pathetic democrats so eat up with DJT.
As long as he is the face of the republican party and it's leading presidential candidate, I'll say he is fair game.

Move on? He's the republican frontrunner; it may be you guys who need to move on.
neva-never.gif

This is not the Republican Party I grew up in.
PRETTY Sad DAY --- When the only Things to Celebrate Regarding Presidential & Congressional Politics are Durham's interview, A prank phone call, a Censor of a Worthless Congressman, a would be failed Impeachment Vote regarding J Biden, another indictment, and the possible removal of the two Impeachments of DJT that will never be erased regardless of what Congress does. Waste of Time.
Just Stupid, we are paying these people in Congress to solve problems not to create more. All of them should be fired and replaced with Competent people.
$200,000+ x 538 for "F" type work.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
PRETTY Sad DAY --- When the only Things to Celebrate Regarding Presidential & Congressional Politics are Durham's interview, A prank phone call, a Censor of a Worthless Congressman, a would be failed Impeachment Vote regarding J Biden, another indictment, and the possible removal of the two Impeachments of DJT that will never be erased regardless of what Congress does. Waste of Time.
Just Stupid, we are paying these people in Congress to solve problems not to create more. All of them should be fired and replaced with Competent people.
Politics is theater.

What's funny is that Peru is portrayed as being in constant upheaval due to having about 500 presidents, Congress being dissolved, politicians jailed, etc. all through the last five years, but the reality is the country has gotten cleaner, infrastructure has improved, investments are being used wisely, and more while all this is going on.

All the "chaos" we kept hearing about the last few months were theatrical productions staged in very specific areas. Life with a broken government looks pretty damn good to me after having lived in it off and on the last couple years.

Let's be honest though Luth, Democrats have done everything within their power to keep him relevant. The left is every bit as much to blame.
They certainly share in the blame, but not anywhere close to equally.

It's sort of a dilemma, when you witness something horrible and destructive, do you ignore it in hopes is will just go away, or do you confront it?

Reactions: Sudden Impact
As opposed to the things your party celebrates: endless abortions, alphabet soup community twerking in front of toddlers, tax the American worker to pay for lazy worthless dems, collapsing the economy over a climate change hoax. I could go on forever

As opposed to the things your party celebrates: endless abortions, alphabet soup community twerking in front of toddlers, tax the American worker to pay for lazy worthless dems, collapsing the economy over a climate change hoax. I could go on forever
I think you missed his point.

It's sort of a dilemma, when you witness something horrible and destructive, do you ignore it in hopes is will just go away, or do you confront it?
Cool story. I see you're still as delusional, demented and deranged as always

look in the mirror, you answer your own question

You have issues and can't read evidently. My party? Get a life and learn to read. My party is primarily Centrist in nature. I don't follow party lines like I did. When I did it was Republican and not in Name Only. The mess both parties create in the House & Senate is Grade School and Childlike and it appears you have swallowed the pill in whole to support your beliefs. You must live in Chaos because you cannot reasonably admit that both parties are wrong. Only one party is wrong, no Both.
You have issues if you think it is just one party causing all this. He said, She said or because they did this I am going to do that. Follow that MAGA and QAnon plan to the end. Good Job chasing the rabbits down the hole and taking the Republican Party with it.
I laugh because the biggest RINO I have ever seen is DJT. The biggest flaw in the Republican Party is DJT and the MAGA Cult. I am a Republican and have been long before you were in diapers. Right now the losers have control of the Republican party and that is sad.

I think you missed his point.
Must have. It’s rare
You have issues and can't read evidently. My party? Get a life and learn to read. My party is primarily Centrist in nature. I don't follow party lines like I did. When I did it was Republican and not in Name Only. The mess both parties create in the House & Senate is Grade School and Childlike and it appears you have swallowed the pill in whole to support your beliefs. You must live in Chaos because you cannot reasonably admit that both parties are wrong. Only one party is wrong, no Both.
You have issues if you think it is just one party causing all this. He said, She said or because they did this I am going to do that. Follow that MAGA and QAnon plan to the end. Good Job chasing the rabbits down the hole and taking the Republican Party with it.
I laugh because the biggest RINO I have ever seen is DJT. The biggest flaw in the Republican Party is DJT and the MAGA Cult. I am a Republican and have been long before you were in diapers. Right now the losers have control of the Republican party and that is sad.
Always funny reading “Republicans” like you. You claim to be a R yet you spend all your time bashing Rs. If you are a R we don’t need you and your kind. I’m sure if you are a R you love McCain and Romney. No doubt you voted for Biden. Enjoy your big government communist cult

Must have. It’s rare

Always funny reading “Republicans” like you. You claim to be a R yet you spend all your time bashing Rs. If you are a R we don’t need you and your kind. I’m sure if you are a R you love McCain and Romney. No doubt you voted for Biden. Enjoy your big government communist cult

I am pissed off at the Leadership of this party. I didn't like McCain's total beliefs but I respected him as a Veteran and in his Service to this Country. Romney is just what he is Romney and is like most of those old farts hanging around in Congress.

Both were on the National Stage and Both failed in their runs for President. Funny thing is both continued and continue to get reelected in their States. I guess if their states support them then they must be doing something right. What worked/works for their states would not fly in other states.

So don't kid yourself by throwing out statements about things you cannot clearly process. You seem to think it is ok to have DJT, MTG, LB the Maga Brand running this country. I don't. In the same breath, I don't need OAC, Shiff, Pelosi, and others in control either.

A lot of weeds out there and to commit to one extreme cause on either side of the Aisle is just stupid.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back