After 23 years ...

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
I am so done with the T. You people are the worst. Yet another classy individual done in by punks. What a bunch of veruca salts. You will never be winners, only whiners. Dooley is going to come back into this statium and ruin your season for seasons to come with a better fan base behind him. I will be with them. Good bye VOLUNTEERS. It was the best of times, @ one time.

Reactions: 4 people
I am so done with the T. You people are the worst. Yet another classy individual done in by punks. What a bunch of veruca salts. You will never be winners, only whiners. Dooley is going to come back into this statium and ruin your season for seasons to come with a better fan base behind him. I will be with them. Good bye VOLUNTEERS. It was the best of times, @ one time.

OK. We'll be here.

Reactions: 11 people
Are you kidding me? Then GTFO, if you seriously wanted them to retain Dooley then your just as detrimental to this fan base as he was.

Reactions: 24 people

so your VFL card was only paper.

Better beat the rush and jump on the Vandy wagon.

Reactions: 2 people
wellbyesmallgif.gif

Reactions: 21 people

This post only goes to prove what many of us knew all along. There were some people who somehow had become more Derek Dooley fans that Tennessee fans. UT football was here long before Dooley arrived and will be here long after he leaves.

Reactions: 15 people
Good ridance, if you have been a fan for the past 23 years you would know these past 3 years are not TN football. L. Little said it best, I wish these players could've known the same UT I did. Take your dooley lovin and move on, we will be fine without you.

Reactions: 3 people

See ya loser.

The only way Dooley ever comes back into Neyland again is if he buys a ticket.

Reactions: 9 people
I don't usually criticize other posters harshly, but this is possibly the worst post I've ever seen. Please be serious and leave.

Reactions: 2 people

Hilarious.

Reactions: 1 person

Your handle is "IluvdoubleD's"...Derek Dooley's initials are DD...with a comment like that I'd say you're either his wife or you've got some serious hots for him, because there's no way you're talking about breasts.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back