After 23 years ...

I am so done with the T. You people are the worst. Yet another classy individual done in by punks. What a bunch of veruca salts. You will never be winners, only whiners. Dooley is going to come back into this statium and ruin your season for seasons to come with a better fan base behind him. I will be with them. Good bye VOLUNTEERS. It was the best of times, @ one time.

Simply put, good riddance.

Reactions: 1 person
Takes one to know one! You want cheese with that whine!!here let's throw you a towel! I guess you would rather have a life of mediocrity. We want a winner. :twocents::whatever::matrix:

I had to google Veruca Salt as I had never even heard that term before. Thanks for the enlightenment.

tumblr_m9aiv2F24C1qbuptc.gif

Reactions: 7 people
23 year Vol fan who just happened to register for the largest Vol fan site on the web in Sept 2012 with a pro-Dooley handle? I think we'll be seeing alot of these alleged fan defections as the trolls slink on back to whatever rocks they crawled out from under.

Reactions: 3 people
This post only goes to prove what many of us knew all along. There were some people who somehow had become more Derek Dooley fans that Tennessee fans. UT football was here long before Dooley arrived and will be here long after he leaves.

That's what I was saying. I really didn't believe that. I was wrong.

23 year Vol fan who just happened to register for the largest Vol fan site on the web in Sept 2012 with a pro-Dooley handle? I think we'll be seeing alot of these alleged fan defections as the trolls slink on back to whatever rocks they crawled out from under.

Would make more sense.

I am so done with the T. You people are the worst. Yet another classy individual done in by punks. What a bunch of veruca salts. You will never be winners, only whiners. Dooley is going to come back into this statium and ruin your season for seasons to come with a better fan base behind him. I will be with them. Good bye VOLUNTEERS. It was the best of times, @ one time.

Bye
P.S. I have a list of NegaVols you can take with you if you don't mind. I prefer the real Vol fans.

Reactions: 2 people

Wow, a Dooley fan.
Well, buddy enjoy your time away from college football because your boy won't be coaching anywhere for a long time if ever. I would expect Fulmer with a job somewhere before Dooley.

Tennessee has been so fortunate. Over the past 35 years, this is the first really bad coach that we have had. So when compared to our SEC rivals, we have been extremely blessed in that regard.

When Johnny Majors was fired in 1992, a large segment of the fan base disagreed with that move.

When Phil Fulmer was fired in 2008, a large segment of the fan base disagreed with that move.

When Lane Kiffin departed in 2009, a majority of the Vols fan base mourned that move.

The one good thing about Derek's termination today....at this point, less than 5% of the fan base supports bringing him back for another year.

This is easily the biggest no-brainer decision that we have faced since replacing Bill Battles with Johnny Majors (who was coming off a National Championship at Pittsburgh).

In general, people are resistant to change. However, if you truely feel that Derek is being wronged here, then I say...good riddance!

Last edited:

True.

Also impressive is your ability to end a sentence with three consecutive prepositions.

I highly doubt any Pop Warner teams will be playing in Neyland any time soon, good luck with your future team !

see ya b****

Directions for our dear member Luvs some DD's or whatever..

314.5 mi, 4 hr 35 min driving
4 hr 42 min with traffic

A Neyland Stadium, TN

Depart Phillip Fulmer Way SW toward Middle Dr
0.1 mi
Turn left onto Andy Holt Ave SW
0.1 mi
Turn right onto Volunteer Blvd SW
0.2 mi
Turn left onto US-11 / US-70 / TN-1 / Cumberland Ave SW

0.7 mi
Take ramp right and follow signs for US-129 North

0.7 mi
Take ramp left for I-40 West / I-75 South toward Chattanooga / Nashville

1.9 mi
Keep straight onto I-40 W / I-75 S

16.7 mi
Keep left onto I-75 S

83.4 mi
At exit 2, take ramp right for I-24 West toward Chattanooga / Birmingham
Entering Georgia

17.3 mi
At exit 167, take ramp left for I-59 South toward Birmingham
Entering Alabama

131.5 mi
Keep straight onto I-20 W / I-59 S

58.2 mi
At exit 71B, take ramp right for I-359 North / AL-69 North toward Tuscaloosa
2.2 mi
At exit 2, take ramp right for US-11 / US-43 South toward Stillman College
0.1 mi
Turn right onto 15th St
0.9 mi
Turn left onto 10th Ave
0.5 mi
Arrive at Bryant-Denny Stadium, AL
The last intersection is 12th St
If you reach Paul W Bryant Dr, you've gone too far

B Bryant-Denny Stadium, AL

PS...OP is not a VFL... He is a DFL...(Dooley for life)

Reactions: 6 people

Does the word "delusional" mean anything to you? How about "cat scan"?

Directions for our dear member Luvs some DD's or whatever..

314.5 mi, 4 hr 35 min driving
4 hr 42 min with traffic

A Neyland Stadium, TN

Depart Phillip Fulmer Way SW toward Middle Dr
0.1 mi
Turn left onto Andy Holt Ave SW
0.1 mi
Turn right onto Volunteer Blvd SW
0.2 mi
Turn left onto US-11 / US-70 / TN-1 / Cumberland Ave SW

0.7 mi
Take ramp right and follow signs for US-129 North

0.7 mi
Take ramp left for I-40 West / I-75 South toward Chattanooga / Nashville

1.9 mi
Keep straight onto I-40 W / I-75 S

16.7 mi
Keep left onto I-75 S

83.4 mi
At exit 2, take ramp right for I-24 West toward Chattanooga / Birmingham
Entering Georgia

17.3 mi
At exit 167, take ramp left for I-59 South toward Birmingham
Entering Alabama

131.5 mi
Keep straight onto I-20 W / I-59 S

58.2 mi
At exit 71B, take ramp right for I-359 North / AL-69 North toward Tuscaloosa
2.2 mi
At exit 2, take ramp right for US-11 / US-43 South toward Stillman College
0.1 mi
Turn right onto 15th St
0.9 mi
Turn left onto 10th Ave
0.5 mi
Arrive at Bryant-Denny Stadium, AL
The last intersection is 12th St
If you reach Paul W Bryant Dr, you've gone too far

B Bryant-Denny Stadium, AL

PS...OP is not a VFL... He is a DFL...(Dooley for life)

I'm impressed that you put so much effort into replying to such a stupid post. A simple Buh Bye is all I can muster. :hi:

You obviously haven't been watching any UT games over the past 3 years so we won't miss you one bit. I'll still be cheering for my Vols though!!!

Go Vols!!!! I can't wait for a new direction...back toward the top of the SEC!

VN Store

Back