After 23 years ...

Lol! 23 years and you "quit" your fanship over a coach who never beat a ranked team? Adios...I'm sure the razorbacks would be a great fit for you.

I am so done with the T. You people are the worst. Yet another classy individual done in by punks. What a bunch of veruca salts. You will never be winners, only whiners. Dooley is going to come back into this statium and ruin your season for seasons to come with a better fan base behind him. I will be with them. Good bye VOLUNTEERS. It was the best of times, @ one time.

Not quite epic enough for post of the year consideration, but it was a good effort. I liked the Veruca Salt reference... but I had to go to Wiki to see what it was. Then it all made sense. You've added a phrase to my vocabulary with this post.

I am so done with the T. You people are the worst. Yet another classy individual done in by punks. What a bunch of veruca salts. You will never be winners, only whiners. Dooley is going to come back into this statium and ruin your season for seasons to come with a better fan base behind him. I will be with them. Good bye VOLUNTEERS. It was the best of times, @ one time.

I'm not sure I've ever heard of someone referring to themself as a "classy individual". There isn't a fan base in America that would stand anywhere near Dooley so I doubt seriously your prediction will come true. To stop being a fan because you don't like people on a message board is asinine. As Mr. Salt once said "your off your bleeding nut".

I certainly hope you are neutered so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world.....Now run along and please don't think twice about jumping off that cliff :salute:

hahahahahahahahaha

BAN HIM. Because when we do "Rise To The TOP" he can't comeback.

Give your UT gear up if you even had any, to a real VFL. I deal with you type bitc** past 5 years living 5 minutes from the TN/BAMA line and all the so called vol fans like this failure put on that bama shi* and don't know who they play on Saturdays who their starting RB is because we live close to the shi* hole state it's so easy for them to go to a Alabama type team.

Duece's ya fraud:victory:

4621.necromancy.gif

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back