After 23 years ...

I am so done with the T. You people are the worst. Yet another classy individual done in by punks. What a bunch of veruca salts. You will never be winners, only whiners. Dooley is going to come back into this statium and ruin your season for seasons to come with a better fan base behind him. I will be with them. Good bye VOLUNTEERS. It was the best of times, @ one time.

Statium, huh? Veruca salts? I don't think anyone knows what the hell you're talking about.

I am so done with the T. You people are the worst. Yet another classy individual done in by punks. What a bunch of veruca salts. You will never be winners, only whiners. Dooley is going to come back into this statium and ruin your season for seasons to come with a better fan base behind him. I will be with them. Good bye VOLUNTEERS. It was the best of times, @ one time.

DoubleD's with the Willy Wonka reference...nice! (Good riddance, but nice reference!)

Never heard anyone invoke Wonka on here before. This will be a tough nut to crack so I won't try. Just enjoy your world of pure imagination, living there you'll be free if you truly wish to be. Go Vols!

Bandwagon_brass_small.jpg

Bama Welcomes you with the others!

I liked Dooley, I wish he had done well. He didn't. I will like the next Tennessee coach and hope he does well. If you're not a fan when it doesn't go your way then you're not a fan. It's the same if you're a negavol or a Dooley lover. See you when you calm down.

:eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:

Sums up my reaction to this post

There's a difference between Dooley the man and Dooley the coach. The man I like, the coach not so much. So take your 23 years and get out. I supported him 100% until halfway through this season. That includes a loss to Kentucky. That's much more than I needed to support.

You're the reason the term "Fair Weather Fan" exists. Thanks for being a cliche. Go Vols.

Reactions: 1 person
lol im glad the OP is talking about class when his user name is i love double Ds. idiot. no one cares if you stop being a fan anyway. so just go.

While Derek Dooley coached here, he went 15-21 (4-19), and 0-15 vs Top 25 teams.

UT lost to Kentucky for the first time in 26 years.
UT lost at Vanderbilt for the first time in 30 years.
UT lost at Mississippi State for the first time since 1994.
UT will miss a Bowl game in back-to-back seasons for the first time since 1975-78.
UT will finish below .500 in three straight years for the first time since 1909-11.

You can have him.

:eek:lol:

Oh, Barbara lay off the sauce, your boy is never going to get a legitimate head coaching job ever again.

Make sure to turn in your VFL card at the door on your way out. And please, once we return to greatness, don't come crawling back. You will be denied entrance. Bye.

Go jump on the Bama Bandwagon you worthless sack of poop! (I have a 2 year old I have learned to use them words) So this is what a bandwagon fan is right? Tennessee is down for couple years so they find a reason to "like" another team

You people are the worst. Yet another classy individual done in by punks.
Wait... what?
We're the ones that led the team to 3 straight losing seasons, the first loss to Kentucky in 26 years, a blowout loss to Vandy and a TOTAL of 4 SEC wins?

The fanbase attitude is an effect, not the cause.

I'm not angry with DD. I think he's failed to show that he's capable of running a football program and it isn't even subjective at this point.

This absolutely cannot be a real post. We aren't veruca salts...if anything, dooley is veruca...she had money

You were never a real fan if you can just leave. No real fan could ever walk away. You are ridiculous.

Who you callin' veruca salt?

OK, now that I have gotten over the two hour laughing spell after reading this "post" ... On a more serious note, Dooley might come into this stadium one day with a great fan base, but most D III schools do have 10 loyal fans .. and if you cant see that this man is the WORST Head Coach in Vols history you were never a fan in the first place. See Ya :gun:

I never realized how devout dooley fans were. You're ditching your team to follow dookie?

VN Store

Back