After 23 years ...

Quite a few Veruca Salts on VN. Kids and Obama supporters too.
America...you are officially f@(&ed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRTkCHE1sS4[/youtube]

Reactions: 2 people
I am so done with the T. You people are the worst. Yet another classy individual done in by punks. What a bunch of veruca salts. You will never be winners, only whiners. Dooley is going to come back into this statium and ruin your season for seasons to come with a better fan base behind him. I will be with them. Good bye VOLUNTEERS. It was the best of times, @ one time.

LOL. Can a UT fan troll her / his own fanbase? One of the best efforts ever, anyway.

I hear Saban is going to Cleveland and Dooley to Alabama.

I wonder what the state of Alabama would do in such a reality?

I knew the dooley firing would cause the 1-percenters (what I call the remaining dooley supporters) to freak out a little bit, but to abandon the program just because the coach you like got fired after the worst stretch in ut history? really?

I am so done with the T. You people are the worst. Yet another classy individual done in by punks. What a bunch of veruca salts. You will never be winners, only whiners. Dooley is going to come back into this statium and ruin your season for seasons to come with a better fan base behind him. I will be with them. Good bye VOLUNTEERS. It was the best of times, @ one time.

This guy sounds like he's got a man-crush on Dooley. The only way Dooley comes back to Neyland is if he buys a ticket.

maximum_trolling_by_synknight-d30eobn.gif

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out looser.

Best of luck to you Dooley. Me and the rest of the veruca salts will be here waiting for you to ruin our season. Don't piss away the 5mil on hair products.

Good riddance. We'll miss your contributions.

:loco:
I agree Dooley ran this program with class and I commend him for that!!! The bottom line is wins and losses we were paying him to win football games, and he wasn't doing that.

I don't know what a "statium" is. Is it bad? Have mercy on a poor boy's soul!

See, the nice thing about this forum is that it is really easy to look back at other people's posts. So basically, I'm calling bluff on this guy being a Tennessee fan, much less a 23-year Tennessee fan. Take a look at this post - http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...aking-so-long-turn-around-10.html#post7379608

"By the end of this year you will have a very good football team put together."

Who says "You" When talking about their team? Looking at his posts, the guy hates Bama and loves Dooley; so I am guessing he is a Dooley family member. Listen, we are sorry things didn't work out with Derek, we really are. But Dooley'sthe one with $5mil in the bank to wipe away his tears. We are the ones watching a program set lows it hasn't seen in over 100 years. It's time for new leadership, it's time to WIN!

I've been a Tennessee fan for 50 years and I'll be here until I die.

Players come and go.

Coaches come and go.

AD's come and go.

Fairweather fans come and go.

As the years go by 1 thing will always be constant...

Tennessee will still be here.

Our football team will still be here.

Neyland stadium will still be here.

Our most loyal Vols fans will still be here.

And I will damn sure be here too!!!

We will never miss you or those like you but I'll at least wish you all the best in whatever you do in the future.

Bye now.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 3 people

No, dawg, Dooley already got fired.

Reactions: 1 person
I think the OP was talking about The T bus service. Can't blame him about giving that up...

Also, Veruca Salt is a character from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

VN Store

Back