Ainge to Jets

With all that said, Ainge, physically is fine. If he gets his dome straight and gets a little moxy I could possibly see him playing some kind of Trent Dilfer role on a Super Bowl team.

I agree with this completely.:yes:

He has a great opportunity here, you never know what Chad Pennington is going to do and I personally think that EA is better then Kellen Clemens.

Congrats Erik!

Enjoy the City!

This should be more than enough to make Ras a new Jets fan for life.

. . .I think that with his size and bloodline he may be a major sleeper in this draft! He's got to stay healthy and avoid the injuries that plagued his development as a Vol. He seems to have the arm. . .we'll see pretty quickly! :crossfingers:

Mike

He also called Cottam a Negative when every other analyst I have seen has said Cottam has tremendouse value IF he can stay healthy.

They had the GM of the Jets, on Mike and Mike this Morning..
He was pretty high, on Ainge, "said he liked the fact that Cutcliff had coached both Manning's, and Ainge"

You think the coaches were against him throwing the ball away? No he was told to get rid of it rather than take a sack. The dink and dunk style we played could not recover from taking an 8 yard loss on a sack. One sack meant we were going to have to punt. I think that this shows that he is coachable.:salute:

Don't know if it's the "style" we played or the fact he lost his **lls after the ND game but I can't stand a scared quarterback. I think he's an ok guy, just a scared player. We will see how he does but I just don't think it's gonna go well for him IMO. A couple of real NFL licks & he will be moving on back to the left coast.

Don't know if it's the "style" we played or the fact he lost his **lls after the ND game but I can't stand a scared quarterback. I think he's an ok guy, just a scared player. We will see how he does but I just don't think it's gonna go well for him IMO. A couple of real NFL licks & he will be moving on back to the left coast.

If the scared QB helps my offense average 30 points a game then I'll take him....

If the scared QB helps my offense average 30 points a game then I'll take him....

ummmm........I don't want to point out the obvious, and he's gone on to the NFL (& good for him) but........

20 vs. FL
17 vs. AL
27 vs. SC
25 vs. Vandy
14 vs. LSU
21 vs. Wisconsin

31 vs. Cal (ummm yeah)
39 vs. S. Miss
48 vs. Arkansas State
35 vs. GA (nice job!!!)
33 vs. Miss State
59 vs. Louisiana-Lafayette
34 vs. Arkansas
52 vs. Kentucky

That's a little more "tale of the tape" I think.......

ummmm........I don't want to point out the obvious, and he's gone on to the NFL (& good for him) but........

20 vs. FL
17 vs. AL
27 vs. SC
25 vs. Vandy
14 vs. LSU
21 vs. Wisconsin

31 vs. Cal (ummm yeah)
39 vs. S. Miss
48 vs. Arkansas State
35 vs. GA (nice job!!!)
33 vs. Miss State
59 vs. Louisiana-Lafayette
34 vs. Arkansas
52 vs. Kentucky

That's a little more "tale of the tape" I think.......

6 of the 8 teams we scored 30+ on went to bowls, and 4 of the 6 we didn't went to bowls. What's your point?

The point is we finished middle of the pack in the SEC in scoring (if that's the measuring stick we're using) and did so against "mostly" against average defenses....

We had a middle of the road offense and in my opinion Ainge was a middle of the road quarterback ever since the ND game.

It's just my opinion, I'll sleep ok if it's not yours. Either way, Go Vols and here's to a fresh offense hanging a 40+ average next year!:clapping:

6 of the 8 teams we scored 30+ on went to bowls, and 4 of the 6 we didn't went to bowls. What's your point?

53% of Division 1 (FBS, I think) teams go to bowls. Not discrediting your point just saying the "They're x-x against bowl teams", has lost luster over the years.

That pansy will last about 10 minutes in the NFL. As soon as he gets hit by a linebacker, he'll come cryin' to his mommy.

VN Store

Back