'24 AL EDGE Jordan Ross (Tennessee)

I don't think Nwaneri is better than Ross..or neither are the other DEs rated higher than him.
Some of those guys have a more college ready physique on paper. I said it in an earlier post and @LittleVol stated it as well...this kid improved by leaps and bounds from jr to sr year. I think he's only scratching his potential and has the most upside of any of these guys in the '24 class.

Jordan Ross may have the best long term upside of any edge rusher in this class. I don’t think he’s physically as college ready as Nwaneri, though. I look for JR to follow the Pearce plan. Play in blowouts on defense and be a regular special teams contributor as a freshman to prepare him to set the world on fire as a sophomore.

I don’t think Josephs gets the respect he deserves. Pearce having a major jump sophomore year kept him playing 2nd string, but that dude is still really good. Gonna be a fun 2024
Thought Josephs should have taken Roman Harrison's snaps on the Rabbit package all year. He needed more run.

Some of those guys have a more college ready physique on paper. I said it in an earlier post and @LittleVol stated it as well...this kid improved by leaps and bounds from jr to sr year. I think he's only scratching his potential and has the most upside of any of these guys in the '24 class.
This kid's motor is unreal. That's something that can't be taught. He's gonna feast

I don’t think Josephs gets the respect he deserves. Pearce having a major jump sophomore year kept him playing 2nd string, but that dude is still really good. Gonna be a fun 2024
I was actually thinking the same thing today.

Josephs 3X his production from 2022, but was over shadowed by Pearce and his huge jump in development.

Both should be really good next season.

I’m curious what will happen with Bradley now. I know AP said there was talks/possibility of him moving to TE. I wonder if that’s different now since we have Davis, Staes, Kitselman, Okoye and Cole Harrison in that room. Hope he sticks around. I could see a guy who was that highly touted getting frustrated about not seeing real playing time until his junior year (2025)

It’s not a bad problem to have..I don’t think any of us are used to seeing fringe 5 star recruits sitting 4th/5th string (Pearce, Josephs, Herring, Bradley/Ross)

Hopefully it pushes Josephs to another level. Caleb Herring should see major snaps as well
As much as loved Roman Harrison and his toughness ( Baron too), now that they're gone, we'll see the longer Edges we've been recruiting get to finally eat.

And the Wallace JUCO guy. Very intriguing player.
Was a WR in HS and can still run like one at 280 lbs??

Ross, and Caleb Herring will be nightmares to block in the 2nd half of games. Ross is an early enrolle correct? So he's going to put on 20 lbs of muscle in the offseason

I’m curious what will happen with Bradley now. I know AP said there was talks/possibility of him moving to TE. I wonder if that’s different now since we have Davis, Staes, Kitselman, Okoye and Cole Harrison in that room. Hope he sticks around. I could see a guy who was that highly touted getting frustrated about not seeing real playing time until his junior year (2025)

It’s not a bad problem to have..I don’t think any of us are used to seeing fringe 5 star recruits sitting 4th/5th string (Pearce, Josephs, Herring, Bradley/Ross)
Big offseason for Bradley and I think he will have a chance to see the field this upcoming season (assuming he stays at EDGE). He wasn't big/strong enough to see the field this past year but this would be his 2nd offseason and can add the weight to be a factor in 2024. We need him get up to 240lb.

With that said, huge offseason for Herring as well. He didn't flash like Josephs or Pearce did in their limited playing time as freshman imo. A great problem to have tho with the 3 young bulls (Herring, Bradley, and Ross) fighting for that 3rd Edge spot.

Big offseason for Bradley and I think he will have a chance to see the field this upcoming season (assuming he stays at EDGE). He wasn't big/strong enough to see the field this past year but this would be his 2nd offseason and can add the weight to be a factor in 2024. We need him get up to 240lb.

With that said, huge offseason for Herring as well. He didn't flash like Josephs or Pearce did in their limited playing time as freshman imo. A great problem to have tho with the 3 young bulls (Herring, Bradley, and Ross) fighting for that 3rd Edge spot.
Get Pearce to 260-265, Josephs to 250+, Herring and Bradley to 240-45, Ross up to 235-40 (not an early enrollee)….has the makings to be the best room of edge rushers in the country

Get Pearce to 260-265, Josephs to 250+, Herring and Bradley to 240-45, Ross up to 235-40 (not an early enrollee)….has the makings to be the best room of edge rushers in the country
Interested to see what pearce will do I think he has the frame to hold 265 well but he was so dominant at 240+ I think his playing weight next year will likely be closer to 250-55…

Interested to see what pearce will do I think he has the frame to hold 265 well but he was so dominant at 240+ I think his playing weight next year will likely be closer to 250-55…
The kid is big.

He can add another 20 lbs and still look lean but bench 400 something. Running a 4.47 or something crazy like that

I think 265 is his optimal weight at 6'5".
Under 10 percent body fat.

Remember his only struggle was run stopping last year. So he needs more bulk and strength.
20 lbs of muscle spread over his frame will help a ton. It will make him a complete player.

As much as loved Roman Harrison and his toughness ( Baron too), now that they're gone, we'll see the longer Edges we've been recruiting get to finally eat.

And the Wallace JUCO guy. Very intriguing player.
Was a WR in HS and can still run like one at 280 lbs??

Ross, and Caleb Herring will be nightmares to block in the 2nd half of games. Ross is an early enrolle correct? So he's going to put on 20 lbs of muscle in the offseason
Wallace is intriguing but he's super raw. I think 2025 may be the year that he's a major contributor, but we'll have a better idea of that after spring practice.

Wallace is intriguing but he's super raw. I think 2025 may be the year that he's a major contributor, but we'll have a better idea of that after spring practice.
I’m hoping he redshirts and I get the impression that’s the plan. He’s raw + we need DL who can step in in 2025/26 when all those super seniors leave. Let him develop this year so he can play at his potential the next 2. He’s not needed in 2024, especially with the addition of Moi and with Jenkins coming along.

VN Store

Back