'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

They're getting the whole gang in on the effort.

Best every down running back I’ve ever seen play the game and he leveled everything in front of him with good balance to keep going..non the less it makes me happy to know that the former greats are on a platform to welcome the new comers..

I know we have been down in the dumpster for years but being 27 years old I can vouch that if you want a kid to “buy into something” or believe he can make a difference coming here...sit their asses down and make them watch highlights of when things were good.when we were the ones on top..show them this sleeping giant of a fan base that’s itching to be relevant again..that’s what will make these kids stick..the sec fan bases are wild but non of them are like the big orange fan base I can promise you that.if you want these kids to believe in something show them something they haven’t seen in 20 years or in some cases before they were born you would be surprised just how much “tradition” means to these kids.when Pruitts gets us back to winning he will not understand just how much of a legend he will become here.

giphy.gif

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

When Brooks knows the offense is throwing the ball, an offense is left with three options. You can double team him, leave your tackle on an island and give up a sack, or hope that your tackle is able to hold him without drawing a flag. If Brooks gets by the outside shoulder of his offensive tackle, the play is over. He still has to actually go through the motions to finish the play, but once he gets the outside shoulder, with his speed, the play is dead. Brooks flashes his speed to devour the ground between himself and the quarterback, arriving with a bang and an inevitable finality.

Brooks has the hand techniques and usage that separate excellent pass rushers from good ones, but he does have room to grow in terms of the moves he goes to and the techniques he employs with his hands. Still, it is that breathtaking first step, stunning top-end speed, and the ability to play so low with a devastating bull rush that makes Brooks almost unblockable one-on-one in passing situations.
Analysis: Five-Star Edge Rusher Dylan Brooks Brings Immediate Impact to Tennessee with Commitment

VN Store

Back