'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

ooXVq68.gif

Actually yes, I don't get overly excited about a verbal. Thats just me
Not saying you fall in this category but there are several posters on the Volnation recruiting forum who are quick to remind everyone that verbals are non-binding and how our rivals (such as Auburn) are good at flipping targets late in the process, but then also totally freak out when an in-state target of Tennessee's commits somewhere else early in the process...

Anyone who is a Tennessee fan should be able to get excited over news like this. We don't pick up a top 30 player from Alabama very often.

Not saying you fall in this category but there are several posters on the Volnation recruiting forum who are quick to remind everyone that verbals are non-binding and how our rivals (such as Auburn) are good at flipping targets late in the process, but then also totally freak out when an in-state target of Tennessee's commits somewhere else early in the process...

Anyone who is a Tennessee fan should be able to get excited over news like this. We don't pick up a top 30 player from Alabama very often.
If you can't get excited about this, you should spend your time on something other than recruiting.

If you can't get excited about this, you should spend your time on something other than recruiting.

I'm excited, but I understand his reluctance.

A favorite saying around here - "it's only April, a lot can happen before signing day"

VN Store

Back