'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

I don’t think “it’s only April” means what you think it does...

You can use "it's only April" in a couple ways

Slow recruiting - things will pick up, it's only April

Land a big recruit - great, but a long time to signing day, its only April

It’s only April when it’s bad.
Exactly. "Only April" doesn't mean what it did before the early signing period, anyway... and come on guys, instead of attending the Iron Bowl on November 30th, Brooks was in Knoxville for Vandy vs Tennessee. That is very telling. This commitment wasn't made on a whim.

A great pick up...one we have been confident in for a long time and everything came together

I hope everyone is staying safe in this insane environment we are currently in. All my time and energy has been invested in two things...keeping my employees safe and employed regardless of the company financial situation. The other is TN football :) Just have not had a chance to be on here and post...hopefully things settle down soon. Again hope everyone and their families are doing well.

A great pick up...one we have been confident in for a long time and everything came together

I hope everyone is staying safe in this insane environment we are currently in. All my time and energy has been invested in two things...keeping my employees safe and employed regardless of the company financial situation. The other is TN football :) Just have not had a chance to be on here and post...hopefully things settle down soon. Again hope everyone and their families are doing well.
giphy.gif

Thanks. You’ve been replaced by Bass. 😏

I hope everyone is staying safe in this insane environment we are currently in. All my time and energy has been invested in two things...keeping my employees safe and employed regardless of the company financial situation. The other is TN football :) Just have not had a chance to be on here and
post...hopefully things settle down soon. Again hope everyone and their families are doing well.

Great to see your voice. Now go help TN get Colson and Ritzie. 👍

Thank you and stay well, AV.

What about Terrence Lewis?

His speed is the is the issue. He's a little to fast for an OLB or DE and his rating now reflects that.
-24/7and VQ
“He was too productive. Clearly his competition wasn’t as difficult as unnamed Ga commit who had 1/8th the production. Therefore 3 star.” -Rivals

Hope for you and your family, also.

VN Store

Back