'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

Statement move by this staff

Going in and pulling the number one (I’ll say it again) NUMBER ONE PLAYER from the state of Alabama.

at least until they drop him 200 spots for no reason lol
giphy.gif

Reactions: GojiraVol17
I recall someone used to post a depth chart that was color coded by class including the incoming class. Does anyone know if that’s still done or where I could find something like that?

Agreed. Just so long as we don’t face plant really hard. If we can knock off one of the big boys, top 5 is imminent. Everyone will be in the boat.
i'd really like to beat OU, if for no other reason, it would get the attention of everyone else on the schedule....err'body expecting us to probably lose....then be like...
source.gif

Yeah everyone would either piss their pants or just straight start getting anxiety.
well, i may not go that far lol.....but it would definitely serve some notice.....

and we get FL at Neyland a couple weeks later.........whoowheee.....that would be LIVE.

well, i may not go that far lol.....but it would definitely serve some notice.....

and we get FL at Neyland a couple weeks later.........whoowheee.....that would be LIVE.
Part of me wants to go ahead and get tickets for that.

Boo, you whore. Maybe ticket prices are rock bottom right now haha
lol....more about schedules than anything else this season.

i know we can't mkae it for the FL game, the wife will be out of town and i'll have the kids. i took them to the 2016 game, just me and them, and it was so freaking hot.....really glad we won that one, but for their sake, and mine really, since then we've gone to the spring game or home coming where the weather is a little more cooperative for the daughters.....lol.

VN Store

Back