'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

38 sec mark he just slap pancakes that Tackle and bulldozes the qb 😳..Kids got all the traits to be really really good.Im not D4H but I could see this kid being a first round pick down the line if he develops as he should.
they couldn't do anything with him even when they ran the paly away from him. he good.

This kid just goes to show what a top talent can do for a class. All of a sudden big time prospects hoppin on board. Talent wants to be around talent. Go get em pruitt.
well, in fairness, we've signed top notch talent the last two years. HT, Bailey, Morris, Wright, Crouch etc....among others. and while all of those guys are really talented and everyone wanted them....i don't know that any of them have that magnetic personality that just draws others in and can/did make a huge difference in where a kid wanted to go. i think there was some opportunity for some of that to happen last year with some of hte in state kids, but that got so wishy washy with Baron and Hardy not going public, and not being part of 'the draw' for other in state kids we wanted....

anyway, long story short....i think you have a 2 or 3 kids in this cycle that do fit that mold of a big personality, that does know a bunch of pepole, and does have a bunch of guys that would like to play with them...Kamar being one, brooks another, and by all accounts Isaac Washington is supposedly pretty popular among many of hte NC kids....

so we'll see how that goes. the thing that hurts right now is the unknows regarding visits. especially the unofficial ones....where these kinds of prospects can come up, be on campus around current team members, and more importantly, other prospects visiting.

so we'll see how that goes as we move forward. but i like how this class looks right now...a lot. and i definitely think brooks, and Kamar in particular, could be those guys that are catalysts for the 21 cycle.

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back