'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

Just exciting to see we are working to get back to elite level defensive play. Most of my favorite games in Neyland are when we had stonewall defenses. Man I miss big John Henderson

Reactions: T Dog and KPT_VFL
i'd really like to beat OU, if for no other reason, it would get the attention of everyone else on the schedule....err'body expecting us to probably lose....then be like...
source.gif
Errybody would downgrade it to an Iowa State type loss for them...inexperienced QB...transition blah blah blah. But RECRUITS? They’d likee. 👁

Errybody would downgrade it to an Iowa State type loss for them...inexperienced QB...transition blah blah blah. But RECRUITS? They’d likee. 👁
oh, i can already tell you that if OU lost that game, the narrative from the media would be OU losing...not TN winning....which is fine.

i can deal with that.
:)

Question for recruiting posters, where do you predict this class will finish? Another top 10 class?
It's been a long time since we have been in on so many elite players...

5 Star ILB Terrence Lewis
5 Star OT Amarius Mims
4 Star WDE Landyn Watson
4 Star WR Julian Nixon
4 Star SDE Jahvaree Ritzie
4 Star S Kamar Wilcoxson
4 Star RB Cody Brown
4 Star QB Kaidon Salter

.... and that's just to name a few. All signs point to another top 10 class.

It's been a long time since we have been in on so many elite players...

5 Star ILB Terrence Lewis
5 Star OT Amarius Mims
4 Star WDE Landyn Watson
4 Star WR Julian Nixon
4 Star SDE Jahvaree Ritzie
4 Star S Kamar Wilcoxson
4 Star RB Cody Brown
4 Star QB Kaidon Salter

.... and that's just to name a few. All signs point to another top 10 class.
eh, not to really argue, but we've been "in on" a lot of elite prospects the past 2 years for sure. just haven't landed enough of them. but TN has been in more than it's fair share of top 2-5 lists for a lot of elite prospects....many of which have come down to us and just 1 or 2 other programs.

eh, not to really argue, but we've been "in on" a lot of elite prospects the past 2 years for sure. just haven't landed enough of them. but TN has been in more than it's fair share of top 2-5 lists for a lot of elite prospects....many of which have come down to us and just 1 or 2 other programs.
hopefully having an elite defensive player already in will help
gotta keep winning and not get blown out

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I've been a lurker for a million years, but I just now remembered how to get back into my account. I will try to do better from now on, sir.
Well, now that you remember how to get in, we'll be expecting big things from you. 🙂

I've been a lurker for a million years, but I just now remembered how to get back into my account. I will try to do better from now on, sir.
Oh...and you're welcome for me getting you to an even 1-1 post to like count.

Still can’t get over how massive of a get this guy is, position of huge need and getting the top player from Alabama that everyone wanted. Like AP and Hubbs said the staff has been recruiting these kids for 2+ years now and it’s finally paying off. Show even more improvement on the field... oh my.

VN Store

Back