'21 AL WR Roc Taylor (Memphis signee)

Roc looking like he's on that James Harden summer program. Nothing a college weight program can't fix as long as he has the want to.

Look at his highlights again he runs nothing but go routes.....Kool aid who is heading to Bama put him on an island and shut him down....Roc is getting bigger and not of the healthy kind....I live in Alabama so I've watched him several times
Really? Could have sworn he had 7 catches for 129 yds and 2 TDs against McKinstry.

Really? Could have sworn he had 7 catches for 129 yds and 2 TDs against McKinstry.

Roc's team only scored two points. Sam Shade took over as the new head coach of Pinson Valley, and after seeing Roc do what he did the previous season against them, he put them in man to man this season in their game instead of zone. Yes, you're correct. Those were Roc stats against him during their junior season when they played.

Roc's team only scored two points. Sam Shade took over as the new head coach of Pinson Valley, and after seeing Roc do what he did the previous season against them, he put them in man to man this season in their game instead of zone. Yes, you're correct. Those were Roc stats against him during their junior season when they played.
So he showed an ability to punk a 5* CB at one point in his career. I’ll trust the professionals to motivate him to want to be one thru nutrition and S&C. If he doesn’t make it, it will be for that reason. I don’t think talent is an issue.

So he showed an ability to punk a 5* CB at one point in his career. I’ll trust the professionals to motivate him to want to be one thru nutrition and S&C. If he doesn’t make it, it will be for that reason. I don’t think talent is an issue.

He didn't punk him let me see if I can find the highlights from the junior season game...Roc caught a lot of balls just at the line of scrimmage with 3 blockers in front of him Pinson Valley vs Oxford | Football | 11/29/2019 | MaxPreps

Reactions: Smokeytom
Looks like a much better athlete on the football field than the basketball court. Those basketball 'highlights' make him look really out of shape and not very athletic.
Isn't this dude coming off a knee injury? might explain being out of shape

VN Store

Back