'21 AL WR Roc Taylor (Memphis signee)

Ask yourself why didn't Roc sign in December then?

You can keep up with your out of shape and he didn’t do what he needed to all you want. I don’t know why he didn’t sign and neither do you. The fact is pulling this dudes offer list this late in the process is a b!tch move and Heupel and staff should be called out for it.

There has been hints that he has grade problems and also maybe some more. AP won’t really say why they keeping him. Suspicious

No you don’t, and a program that’s been hit hard by the transfer portal and will be short on scholarships for the foreseeable future.
you do if you need good athletes? I'm taking this kid over a 2* juco transfer from Mississippi Tech State College every day of the week. with the hard 25 limit, 2021 class defections, and out-going transfers, we need every good athlete we can bring in at the point.

You can keep up with your out of shape and he didn’t do what he needed to all you want. I don’t know why he didn’t sign and neither do you. The fact is pulling this dudes offer list this late in the process is a b!tch move and Heupel and staff should be called out for it.

Again I say why didn't he sign in December if he loved Tennessee so much? Heupel doesn't know Roc and doesn't owe him anything.....Roc needs to study so he can be ready to play somewhere in the Fall

you do if you need good athletes? I'm taking this kid over a 2* juco transfer from Mississippi Tech State College every day of the week. with the hard 25 limit, 2021 class defections, and out-going transfers, we need every good athlete we can bring in at the point.
I see no reason for JH to take his commitment if he doesn’t fit his system/doesn’t think he’s that good.

The former staff didn't want to take him...or at least early. You can't blame a coach 6 days on the job for being honest with the guy.
man I get where you're coming from I just think that's something you should do earlier than the night before signing day, also think we did Elijah Howard dirty this cycle as well but that was previous staff.

man I get where you're coming from I just think that's something you should do earlier than the night before signing day, also think we did Elijah Howard dirty this cycle as well but that was previous staff.

No one knows when it was exactly done. It was just tweeted today. But JH had a few things to do before now. There is no reason to fault him. There were reasons why he didn't sign early and that falls on the last staff.

Reactions: BucVol98
WHO THE **** CARESSSSSSSSS

Tennessee has had one player ever come to Knoxville from Oxford HS. He was a lineman who saw action in 5 games with zero starts in his entire career at UT. They lost out on this 3 star WR this time. It isn't like it was a pipeline to UT. The talented kids from this school choose Auburn, with the occasional kid going to Bama.

Now quit bitching and move on.

Again I say why didn't he sign in December if he loved Tennessee so much? Heupel doesn't know Roc and doesn't owe him anything.....Roc needs to study so he can be ready to play somewhere in the Fall

And like I said I don’t know why he didn’t sign and neither do you. Heupel should have honored his commitment. That’s what I think. You can disagree if you like.

And like I said I don’t know why he didn’t sign and neither do you. Heupel should have honored his commitment. That’s what I think. You can disagree if you like.

The last staff wasn't going to take him either!!! So stop saying CJH should have kept him

Look at this film at the 1:00 min mark and tell me that is a guy you want playing for Tennessee??

Reactions: Smokeytom
No one knows when it was exactly done. It was just tweeted today. But JH had a few things to do before now. There is no reason to fault him. There were reasons why he didn't sign early and that falls on the last staff.

So his offer was pulled earlier by Pruitt and the staff. Roc has offers from TN, AU, UF, OM and SC. But he just sat around and said oh well my offer was pulled so I am not gonna do anything?

If Pruitt pulled his offer, then why didn’t he announce his decommitment? He had time.

The last staff wasn't going to take him either!!! So stop saying CJH should have kept him

Look at this film at the 1:00 min mark and tell me that is a guy you want playing for Tennessee??

Stop thinking like you know anything as fact. You don’t and neither do I.

So his offer was pulled earlier by Pruitt and the staff. Roc has offers from TN, AU, UF, OM and SC. But he just sat around and said oh well my offer was pulled so I am not gonna do anything?

If Pruitt pulled his offer, then why didn’t he announce his decommitment? He had time.
Lol

I live in Alabama 20 mins from Roc's area

Irrelevant. You aren’t connected to JH staff and the TN athletic department. The fact that you have seen him play means nothing. You aren’t a D1 talent scout. You aren’t a D1 position coach.

WHO THE **** CARESSSSSSSSS

Tennessee has had one player ever come to Knoxville from Oxford HS. He was a lineman who saw action in 5 games with zero starts in his entire career at UT. They lost out on this 3 star WR this time. It isn't like it was a pipeline to UT. The talented kids from this school choose Auburn, with the occasional kid going to Bama.

Now quit bitching and move on.
This.

Reactions: yourstruly23

VN Store

Back